Unable to progress.

Unable to progress with Zana.

"Complete Leyline Map"

Have completed multiple Leyline maps. Even have to challenge completion for it. The quest will not recognize it.

Have restarted multiple times. Have ran different maps.

Please don't tell me to just reroll another character.

Help a supporter out.
Last bumped on Nov 9, 2019, 12:06:51 PM
Are you certain the Ley Line map you are running to try to complete the mission is the most recent version?
Yes. Even recently completed one during one of her in map quests.
i don't think zana tells you to complete a certain map all the time.
from what i remember, it tells yo to complete an elder influenced map. if leyline is not elder influenced, zana will not advance the quest.

can you post a screenshot of your atlas?
Sure thing.

She wants me to complete a shaper influenced map and complete leyline map. Both of which I have done. As of this morning Leyline was also influenced by shaper and I had the encounter just b4 the boss fight.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/om4kq4igw205ovc/atlas.png?dl=0
Normally she gives you a map, in your case Leyline, with the "Zana's" prefix on it already the first time you talk to her in the laboratory.
That's the one you have to complete to close the quest. After that the questline continues with doing shaper influenced maps, and so on...
"If we don't end wars, wars will end us."
Last edited by S4l3m on Jun 28, 2019, 8:27:21 AM
I've completed the map she gave me as well as multiple shaper-influenced maps and multiple Leyline maps. Still no progress. I'm just going to keep working on the Atlas.
How do I open a support ticket? I am still unable to progress on the Atlas.

After the update I no longer am able to receive completion of any maps.

For example - I run and complete a Glacier map - it still shows as incomplete on the Atlas, yet before the update I had completion on it months ago.

My current quest goal is to complete a Barrows Shaper influenced map - I guess it forgot about Leyline? - I've completed multiple Barrows map, while under the Shaper. Still no completion for those either.

This is incredibly aggravating.
"
For example - I run and complete a Glacier map - it still shows as incomplete on the Atlas, yet before the update I had completion on it months ago.

It sounds as if you would run a map of an older atlas Version.
With the release of blight the atlas got reset.
You can still run your old maps but they won't complete the maps on the new atlas.
You can convert your old maps to the new version via vendor or the map stash tab.

If you run and complete an old version map that is corrupted rare the new atals will complete all maps to the Tier of your corrupted map that you had completed in your old atlas.

If you think it is a bug tho you can open a Support ticket on the top of the forum side. Right next to Messages and directly under your remaining Points.

"
It sounds as if you would run a map of an older atlas Version.

This seems likely, but if he had run an old magic-or-better Leyline, it would have completed everything through tier 3.

Just to confirm with OP...

1. Your character is in standard.
2. You have converted all your old maps to the new atlas with the conversion button, or at least are only running converted maps here.
3. You did not "auto complete" any of the new atlas by running an old map in the new atlas.
4. No matter what map you complete, you do not get credit for it in the atlas: neither completion credit, nor bonus credit.

If all the above are true, then it sounds like a bug.
Last edited by GreyLensman on Nov 7, 2019, 8:25:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info