[3.13]Champion Perforate+Bladestorm| 2H Impale | All Content Starter viable|POB | Videos

"
Pasta_LaVista wrote:
Great Build did my first uber elder on it

Same here ! Enjoyable build for sure !

One question, which skill to anoint on the amulet ?

TIA
"
MOCTAR wrote:
"
Pasta_LaVista wrote:
Great Build did my first uber elder on it

Same here ! Enjoyable build for sure !

One question, which skill to anoint on the amulet ?

TIA

From the original post

Surviability:
Hematophagy: 15% increased maximum total recovery from life leech
This changes our life leech/second from current 46%/second to 52%/second. seems small, but this increases survivability
Heart of the Warrior: +20life, 10%life, 10str
More life, die less = good
Soul of Steel: +150 armor, 30% increased armor, 1% to all max ele resist, 5% additional phys damage reduction
This is 1 of the strongest damage mitigation notable for sure
Discipline and Training: 10% life, +30 life
More life, die less = good
Tenacity This is an unallocat-able node without the amulet enchant
5% increased life, Transfiguration of body
Transfiguration of body means increases/reduction to life adds 30% of the value to increased damage. We will have roughly 170% increased life on skill tree, this is a 50% increased damage which translate to 7-8% more damage
Aspect of Stone This is an unallocat-able node without the amulet enchant
20% to avoid physical damage from hits
Take less hit = less deaths

Damage:

Assassination: 35% crit multi, 30% crit chance
This is a clear cut 9-10% more damage
True strike: 12% crit multi, 45% crit chance
This is a weaker version of assassination that is good if you are lacking in crit chance, around 5% more damage
Amplify/Blast Radius: 10% increased aoe, 20% increased aoe damage
Roughly a 3% more damage, with increased aoe, we like aoe, because aoe means we hit more stuff
Honed Edge: notable for sword we dont path to because we dont use much accuracy, but increased damage+attack speed means this adds decent amount of damage. This is roughly a 7% more damage for me
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
How do you reach 100% Impale? I only have 47% chance to impale :(
"
Tesomate wrote:
How do you reach 100% Impale? I only have 47% chance to impale :(

Maybe you can share your pob/open your characters to public so i can see whats wrong for you
My Builds/Stream

Profile made public Thank you if you can take a look. I would appreciate any tips you can give me. I hoarded 4ex +200 chaos right now so im open to anything you suggest me. THANK YOU i really enjoy this build :)
"
Tesomate wrote:
Profile made public Thank you if you can take a look. I would appreciate any tips you can give me. I hoarded 4ex +200 chaos right now so im open to anything you suggest me. THANK YOU i really enjoy this build :)

First pirority, you have not taken the impale passive i had on my pob(swift skewering) it gives 20%chance to impale

For us to hit 100% chance to impale, we use
40% chance impale gem
20% chance swift skewering wheel
20% chance ascendency
20% chance from war banner

If you miss out any of these, there will be an issue

As for your items,
Second priority I wouldnt suggest carnage heart, it doesnt effectively increase your leeching speed, its better to buy an amulet with high life + crit multi/chance, or to use it to cover your resist/stat requirement
Amulet is a good slot for damage, i would prefer to use it for damage

Third pirority
I would use bladestorm as my 6 link over perforate, impale support for either skill is absolutely mandatory

After you fix the 3 things above, you can focus on the next 2

Use a better gloves/belt to cover the resist requirements, they have low roll for resists, this can make gearing other pieces tight

Your accuracy should be lacking in your current situation, i suggest to get a helm/gloves with some accuracy while keeping resist capped

If you can afford, long term is to get the crafted exquisite blade
My Builds/Stream

Last edited by Astarift on Oct 24, 2019, 7:07:50 AM
Jeez no idea how did I miss the swift skewering... Instafixed it.

For the amulet I've kinda just left it there as it has gave me enough int and enough allres to cap everything (83fire, 95cold, 76 lightning currently) But I will change it probably.
Further questions if you have the time :)

What amulet would you suggest exactly (poetrade search if possible)? What notable would worth it? I was kinda too cheap to spend 3ex for the 3 golden oil :(
Should I change my wep to 6link as first priority? What wep would beat my starforge which seems pretty strong to me? (poetrade search if possible). I think my 4ex should cover a pretty good wep I hope at least.

For the gloves and belt I've just bought it because it capped my res enough, and both have high life / dmg on them (attack speed + increased dmg)
For the belt do I need aspect of the cat, if I dont have your bodyarmor?

Thank you again for helping :)
"
Tesomate wrote:
Jeez no idea how did I miss the swift skewering... Instafixed it.

For the amulet I've kinda just left it there as it has gave me enough int and enough allres to cap everything (83fire, 95cold, 76 lightning currently) But I will change it probably.
Further questions if you have the time :)

What amulet would you suggest exactly (poetrade search if possible)? What notable would worth it? I was kinda too cheap to spend 3ex for the 3 golden oil :(
Should I change my wep to 6link as first priority? What wep would beat my starforge which seems pretty strong to me? (poetrade search if possible). I think my 4ex should cover a pretty good wep I hope at least.

For the gloves and belt I've just bought it because it capped my res enough, and both have high life / dmg on them (attack speed + increased dmg)
For the belt do I need aspect of the cat, if I dont have your bodyarmor?

Thank you again for helping :)

Ill suggest to rehaul your gear to recap resist and use higher life items, starforge should last you quite long until you get a sword

as for the sword, i dont think 4ex will be enough, because you need an elder exquisite blade with supported by lvl 20 fortify sword to be worth and you would need more exalted orbs to perfect craft/multimod it
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/JnoWLOsl
copy pasted from my original post
The base can cost different every league(<10c to 2 ex easily), multimod cost 2ex, hits cant be evaded cost 3ex, crit and attack speed cost 1ex each, this sword cost a minimum of 7ex to make.

if you skip the hits cant be evaded mod for now, the sword would cost you 4ex, but u gotta need lots of luck with the mods

Steps to craft the sword
1: Buy a ilvl 80+ elder exquisite blade
2: Spam transmute/alts on it until you hit lvl 20 fortify(this will be a prefix)
3: Use an augmentation orb and hope you hit a good roll of attackspeed/crit
OR
Use a regal and pray you get a decent mod
IF you get a useless mod(not a good roll attack speed, crit or added phys)
Use an annul orb
Else
4: multi mod the sword and craft the missing mods on the sword
You need: attack speed, critical strike chance, flat added phys and ultimately if you can afford, hits cant be evaded

You do not need aspect of the cat if you dont have farrul's fur, in fact, you wouldnt have the mana to use it too
My Builds/Stream

Last edited by Astarift on Oct 24, 2019, 10:10:39 AM
Hi Astarift,
Thanks for all the advices from previous posts, and again for the build !

May I ask you also guidance for my char : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KH4N00B/characters

I have around 20ex I can spend to make it grow :)

I already considered buying a 6L Farrul's Fur, but I dont feel the need to have a 2nd 6L spell, Perforate is good enough.
About the weap, I got this one for 10ex, which was cheap. Is it worth buying an Exquisite one that are at 20-25ex today (costing me half of my savings :p) ?
I have 6.4k hp - must be good enough

What would be the smartest way/best invest ?

Thanks in advance !
Last edited by MOCTAR on Nov 9, 2019, 3:36:00 AM
"
MOCTAR wrote:
Hi Astarift,
Thanks for all the advices from previous posts, and again for the build !

May I ask you also guidance for my char : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KH4N00B/characters

I have around 20ex I can spend to make it grow :)

I already considered buying a 6L Farrul's Fur, but I dont feel the need to have a 2nd 6L spell, Perforate is good enough.
About the weap, I got this one for 10ex, which was cheap. Is it worth buying an Exquisite one that are at 20-25ex today (costing me half of my savings :p) ?
I have 6.4k hp - must be good enough

What would be the smartest way/best invest ?

Thanks in advance !

I played all the way to uber elder using purely bladestorm(without a fortify 2h sword), honestly a 2nd 6link isnt required, it just made it possible to insta-phase all boss/contents

Your current sword is good, really good tbh, 552dps with fortify, thats like 80dps more than my multimodded sword, honestly theres no need to change, your next upgrade would be a 530dps+ exquisite blade with hits cant be evaded+brutal restraint

In your case, i would change the gloves/amulet
Gloves with increased attack speed
Amulet with crit multi/crit chance, amulets are quite a good dps boost slot if you are able to cap your resist on boots/helm/gloves
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info