[3.13]Champion Perforate+Bladestorm| 2H Impale | All Content Starter viable|POB | Videos

Hi, using your build for this league and I like it so far! But... I'm starting to get stuck on T14 maps just because I keep dying. Any tips on where I can upgrade from here? I have a pretty good Exquisite Blade waiting to use, but I'll be losing too much AS and Crit, which makes the build feel more sluggish overall.
"
TheEntelechy wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
"
Bunkspucket wrote:
Hey!

I've been using your build this league and am rather enjoying it! I was wondering what you would add in place of one of your 6L setups if just running Perforate? I enjoy playing between Bladestorm and Perforate, but I've been toying with the idea for a little bit.

So far I've thought of maybe an Enduring Cry - Second Wind - Inc Duration - Manual Immortal Call, but I'm really not sure.

Immortal call clashes with molten shell, just run a 6 link ancestral warchief/protector, its a strong passive damage dealer

Hey Astarift, thank you for putting this guide up! I've been running this build and loving it so far. I mainly use Bladestorm and really don't use Perforate. I really enjoy using Ancestral Protector as I got it for free from an NPC. What support gems would you use in a 6 link with Ancestral Protector? Also, which gem do you find more powerful, the protector or warchief? I've never used warchief but due to AoE I think it would be better, most forum posts I've seen state warchief is more powerful but they are old forum posts so I don't know if that has changed with updates.

For the 6 link I'm thinking of using: Conc. Effect, Melee Phys, Faster Attacks.. and I don't know what else

Thank you again for the awesome build!

impale, brutality, melee phys, conc effect, ruthless

Ancestral warchief/protector is differentiated by attack damage/speed, both of them give more of their respective stat they give. It depends on whether you want speed or more dmg per hit

"
treebert wrote:
Hi, using your build for this league and I like it so far! But... I'm starting to get stuck on T14 maps just because I keep dying. Any tips on where I can upgrade from here? I have a pretty good Exquisite Blade waiting to use, but I'll be losing too much AS and Crit, which makes the build feel more sluggish overall.

Pretty amazing you got to t14s with a 5 link, but i need more information, are you low on dps thus dying to enemies, or you dying to bosses/trash mobs?

I would honestly take out the cluster jewel because its definitely not effective(6 passive crit jewels are kinda bad)

http://pastebin.com/3V2hc3pR

You can build towards this more considering the avaliability of cluster jewels right now
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:
"
everdream2k wrote:
i just dropped the whole bladestorm setup now and doing the clear with perforate on sand stance. i also did some tests with a 2nd perforate 6 link with increased aoe but the benefits were marginal.

so i ended up with a 6link with ancestral warchief. combined with my brutal sword the warchief smashes most bosses alone

3.11 changes saved perforate when it comes to clear, 6link perforate + 6 link ancestral totem is a thing and i think its pretty good

Hi, i really love ur guys brainstorming, But i was wondering. If u guys cancelout the bladestorm setup, will the fortify passive be useless since we arent getting the fortify skill gem no more
"
mylaya wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
"
everdream2k wrote:
i just dropped the whole bladestorm setup now and doing the clear with perforate on sand stance. i also did some tests with a 2nd perforate 6 link with increased aoe but the benefits were marginal.

so i ended up with a 6link with ancestral warchief. combined with my brutal sword the warchief smashes most bosses alone

3.11 changes saved perforate when it comes to clear, 6link perforate + 6 link ancestral totem is a thing and i think its pretty good

Hi, i really love ur guys brainstorming, But i was wondering. If u guys cancelout the bladestorm setup, will the fortify passive be useless since we arent getting the fortify skill gem no more

You need fortify up one way or the other, no compromise
My Builds/Stream

How do I do that sir? im sorry, im pretty new to the game. I just love the videos ur posting and wanted to do it too..
Last edited by mylaya on Jul 2, 2020, 1:32:09 AM
"
mylaya wrote:
How do I do that sir? im sorry, im pretty new to the game. I just love the videos ur posting and wanted to do it too..

You can change the weakest support in the 6 link into fortify or link fortify into leap slam.

IF you leak fortify into leap slam, you have to leap once every few seconds

We really want fortify up 24/7 because stun immune and all the bonus we get from it
My Builds/Stream

I love this build, but i changed fortify from leap slam to endurance charge on stun since leap slam always stuns
Hello, I've decided to use this for my melee choice this league and I'm enjoying the leveling part so far. I was thinking of switching the LS/Fort/VMS/Ancestral setup to Dash/Second wind/VMS/Enduring Cry with call to arms node. How much are reliant on the totems for damage?

Thank you.
"
yanabeca wrote:
Hello, I've decided to use this for my melee choice this league and I'm enjoying the leveling part so far. I was thinking of switching the LS/Fort/VMS/Ancestral setup to Dash/Second wind/VMS/Enduring Cry with call to arms node. How much are reliant on the totems for damage?

Thank you.

Ancestral totems buffs our damage, its a definite nogo to drop it
My Builds/Stream

Hello,
I have a quick question on the link setup with Perforate. For some reason my Perforate tooltip is showing more dps with Pulverise than Multistrike, just wondering if that's the case with anyone else. Or does it only seem that way on the tooltip, when in reality Multistrike does more dps?

Thank you for your time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info