[3.13]Champion Perforate+Bladestorm| 2H Impale | All Content Starter viable|POB | Videos

"
xxnoobiexx wrote:
Just got my Farrul's fur 6link and cat craft on my belt!!

Wondering what is the next item to improve?

Get a 500-600+ pdps sword next
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Hey,

Thanks for the build :) I just wanted to say what I was able to do with it so far with my current gear:

Edler - deathless
Shaper - deathless
Sirus A8 - deathless
Simulacrum - deathless

I'd like to add that I'm doing everything in Blood Stance as Sand doesn't feel too good. Also I was thinking about Watcher's Eye with 2 impale but it costs almost 30 exa and damage without it is already crazy. Could you tell if that would be a super extra upgrade? (I'm using double damage Watcher's Eye at the moment)
"
Lisonn wrote:
Hey,

Thanks for the build :) I just wanted to say what I was able to do with it so far with my current gear:

Edler - deathless
Shaper - deathless
Sirus A8 - deathless
Simulacrum - deathless

I'd like to add that I'm doing everything in Blood Stance as Sand doesn't feel too good. Also I was thinking about Watcher's Eye with 2 impale but it costs almost 30 exa and damage without it is already crazy. Could you tell if that would be a super extra upgrade? (I'm using double damage Watcher's Eye at the moment)

Glad to see you destroying all content deathless, its a tough world out there for melee especially with the new Sirus

I like sand for clearing because of the additional survivability boost it gives

+2 impale watcher's eye is a gigantic dps boost, that explains the cost
My Builds/Stream

What medium claster jewel will be better with a large jewel (deep cut+graceful execution+martial) ?
and small?
Last edited by mr.EarlGrey on Apr 4, 2020, 4:46:44 AM
Hi,

Love your build, in 3.10 are we still using the brutal restraint jewel with second sight ?

My build is very similar to yours but i am using bladestorm and cyclone as my two main skills. I'm completing t16 maps very easily.

"
mr.EarlGrey wrote:
What medium claster jewel will be better with a large jewel (deep cut+graceful execution+martial) ?
and small?

I would go for crit cluster jewels, quick getaway and pressure points seems to be my top 2, basics of pain comes afterwards

"
Sentry001 wrote:
Hi,

Love your build, in 3.10 are we still using the brutal restraint jewel with second sight ?

My build is very similar to yours but i am using bladestorm and cyclone as my two main skills. I'm completing t16 maps very easily.

We wont be using second sight anymore because it limits us to getting a 2h sword with an open prefix, thats not gonna be easy.

Also, using second sight makes it harder to use cluster jewels and its pretty ideal to use at least 1 for deep cuts
My Builds/Stream

Hey, I play a dual-wield build of perforate for Champion, though I'm wondering,

Since just reading from your PoB, it is more of a theory-wise, I want to understand from a practical point of view.

Playing as 2h or Dual wield...

What attack speed should you aim for?
Since you say minimum of 2 Deep Cuts, what if we spec all into impale, is that advisable?
What is the recommended amount of HP?
Critical strike and critical multiplier?
What if your accuracy is like 98-99 and not 100?
Why don't you use Herald of Purity?
Do you have mana problems?

Your advise would be much appreciated.
"
DMC.DeMoniC wrote:
Hey, I play a dual-wield build of perforate for Champion, though I'm wondering,

Since just reading from your PoB, it is more of a theory-wise, I want to understand from a practical point of view.

Playing as 2h or Dual wield...

What attack speed should you aim for?
Since you say minimum of 2 Deep Cuts, what if we spec all into impale, is that advisable?
What is the recommended amount of HP?
Critical strike and critical multiplier?
What if your accuracy is like 98-99 and not 100?
Why don't you use Herald of Purity?
Do you have mana problems?

Your advise would be much appreciated.

I chose 2h because its more accesible than 1 handers, those are decently expensive if you want to get 2 good ones
Also, 2 hander allows us to run both perforate and bladestorm

Deep cuts only roll on large clusters, so we can only aim for 1 ideally without huge investment into impale. Building purely into impale is not a great idea because our base damage still comes from our sword swings

Recommended amount of life depends on the content you are tackling, i would say ill be comfortable with 5.5k life at t16 with this build because we are fairly durable with fortify and decent armor/evasion

Herald of purity gives flat phys, we use a 2 hander, so we tend to have a huge amount of base flat phys. Herald of purity does not give that much of a dps considering it takes up 25% mana reserved

Ideal accuracy to aim for is 100, especially in builds that have single hard hitting skills(think earthquake), it affects us to a lesser extent because we hit many times per second, so getting 1 miss out of 100 hits is not gonna be as major as slow hitters

I dont have mana problems as there is mana and life leech, as long as i am hitting something, my mana is filled(bladestorm constantly hit even when i am moving)
My Builds/Stream

Since you say that DPS is hard to calculate, about how much, if you were to guess, is your dps?

In PoB, I saw that your perforate is only 140k but you are killing really fast, so is 100k+ for perforate considered strong already? Going 200k+ is pretty much overkill?

And is 4 APS enough? Because I was thinking if impale is 11 stacks, you need to hit 3 times*4 APS to reach max impale.

Somehow bladestorm felt like your main skill though xD close to 500k dps
"
DMC.DeMoniC wrote:
Since you say that DPS is hard to calculate, about how much, if you were to guess, is your dps?

In PoB, I saw that your perforate is only 140k but you are killing really fast, so is 100k+ for perforate considered strong already? Going 200k+ is pretty much overkill?

And is 4 APS enough? Because I was thinking if impale is 11 stacks, you need to hit 3 times*4 APS to reach max impale.

Somehow bladestorm felt like your main skill though xD close to 500k dps

It is very hard to calculate, because impale and pob only calculate per spike damage from perforate. Perforate hits upwards to 6 times a swing, that covers like half of our impale stacks, so we ramp up to our max damage close to immediately

Bladestorm is more so my main skill because its better for clear and I always use it before perforate due to the extra attack speed it gives

I will be doing this build on stream this league, probably in about 1 or 2 weeks time to re-refine it to 3.10+ standards, so for the dps part I won't comment until I have tried it out this league
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info