[3.7] Toxic Rain DoT Mines | Budget/SSF Bosser

Quick question, worth taking Fatal Toxins, Master Fletcher or Growth and Decay?
alright this is interesting.

toxic rain is my favourite skill of all time but im kinda getting tired out of playing my typical toxic rain trickster league in and league out.

having restarted in SSF im playing as lightning trap, and i am loving the feeling of traps right now. now seeing this build as mines, and unsure how i'd like the mine playstyle, im curious why do you choose mines over traps?

i imagine mines are just better for boss killing and thats the main purpose you chose it over traps, but traps should still be a decent boss killer and way better mapper, correct?

i know remote mine gives more damage while trap support doesn't, but as traps you can have many more active traps than active mines. you can also utilize bear trap for them to take increased damage.

so im thinking im going to run something similar to this but as traps...maybe i'll try out the mine playstyle but not being ranged, effectively, i think would really hurt

edit: ah didn't notice bear trap only applies to hits, thats dumb. but ya i think i've planned a good trap equivalent. should be good.
Last edited by xMustard on Jul 31, 2019, 12:59:35 PM
Hows this as a league starter for 3.9? what class is the best, and do you level TR mines at 12?

"
Putsdry wrote:
Hows this as a league starter for 3.9? what class is the best, and do you level TR mines at 12?

I’m league starting with Toxic Rain mines, they have great damage and you can start using them as soon as possible. A 4-link setup will carry you into maps easily.
"
mattburkhardt wrote:
"
Putsdry wrote:

I’m league starting with Toxic Rain mines, they have great damage and you can start using them as soon as possible. A 4-link setup will carry you into maps easily.

u follow this guide for 3.9 ??? skill tree and other are the same ?
Does vicious projectiles apply twice to Toxic rain. Does the projectile damage mod affect the DOT in addition to the DOT multiplier it already has?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info