Support problems?

hi, dear GGG

My contact with support always been very quick, you used to answer me in like few hours from my massage but now my account is locked for few days (i requested it, but now i asked to unlock cuz my account is save). I wrote to you in this matter few times , but still no answer - do u have samo problems wiht reciving mails or somethink? i really want to back to game. My mail form which i sended you mails is [Removed by Support] - can u check it?

Last edited by Al_GGG on Jun 19, 2019, 8:05:34 PM
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2019, 12:51:34 PM
1. Be careful! Never publish your email address in public places, including this forum.

2. They are super busy at the moment, with over 1700 emails to deal with (at least yesterday). No matter how hardworking they are, it will still take a while to go through them all. Please be patient.

3. Do not send them multiple emails. That will push you to the end of the queue, in other words, make you wait longer. They will reply as soon as they can. Since you have spoken to them previously, it's very unlikely that your email got blocked. As above, be patient.
Last edited by Zphyr on Jun 19, 2019, 4:59:27 PM
okey, thanks i just worried that there may be some problems with sanding or reciving mails. BTW - its first time when support have sooo many work, ussually they replay really quick - do u know why they have so many mails now? i did not see that many new errors or somethink in game.
Oh, they always receive a significant influx of emails early League. Things should calm down in a month or so?

They are pretty quick otherwise - I've had replies within minutes in calmer days.
Last edited by Zphyr on Jun 19, 2019, 5:19:44 PM
Hey there, I'm very sorry for the delay in responding to your inquiry, rest assured we are working to get back to everyone as soon as possible. We thank you greatly for your patience and understanding on this.
its been 5 dyas from my mail and my account is still lock, i had only 4 days breake between my exams, thansk GGG, you have the worst support ever.
okey, thanks i just worried that there may be some problems with sanding or reciving mails. BTW - its first time when support have sooo many work, ussually they replay really quick - do u know why they have so many mails now? i did not see that many new errors or somethink in game.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Jun 23, 2019, 8:26:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info