Xbox One freezes accessing stash in hideout

Worked fine last night. This problem just manifested today.

Now when I access the stash in my hideout the game will freeze. It doesn’t crash, just becomes completely unresponsive.

Tried clearing my cache / hard console restart.

Killed and restarted game six separate times and it crashed every time.

On try number six I paged through all inventory in town first, then went to hideout and it looked like it might be ok. Entered and exited stash 3-4 times after that and it locked up again

Last bumped on Jun 21, 2019, 3:43:26 PM
Hey, can you please let me know which hideout you had enabled when you were experiencing the freezes? Does switching to a different hideout result in the same freezes?
I am currently on Skeletal. I did a tiny bid of modification to it but nothing major. I added nothing just moved and removed a couple things.

This still happens on 3.7.1c.

I will switch and see if it happens.

Just tried to switch and the freeze is not specific to the stash. It happened when I talked to Elena.

Before I switch hideouts if you want to work out access to the account so you can look at it in your debug console let me know.

This first occured in Luxurious Hideout and has now occured in Stately Hideout.

Switching hideouts didnt resolve the issue.

Currently its stable in Stately Hideout but I wait before flasks are visibly loaded before moving or doing anything else.

Addition 2:

Just did a few tests by restarting POE on Xb1X.

When going to hideout and flasks not loaded, freeze kicks in within approx 1 minute.

Restarted POE and this time waited untill flasks are visibly loaded, as in seeing the icons of full flasks. After approx a minute waiting in hideout, still nothing loaded. Moving char --> freeze.

Restarted and this time first went for char in standard. Everything loaded accordingly within a second or two. No freeze.

To character selection screen to select my Legion character. Loading flasks takes ages resulting in freeze when moving etc.

Im seeing a pattern
Last edited by Fibrith on Jun 20, 2019, 6:42:29 AM
I can confirm for me too now that in Skeletal if I am patient and wait for about 45 seconds before moving it seems more stable.
Last edited by mmcmain on Jun 20, 2019, 6:55:33 AM
I can further confirm this seems to have little to do with hideouts and more to do with something that needs to take place over time. The game will freeze in regular zones if I go there quickly after logging in. If I stay in town for a while then all the areas are more “safe”.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info