Supporter Pack upgrade

I've tried to upgrade my supporter pack, but when i do it asks me to update my shipping info. When i try to enter my adress into the fields, it says "punctuation and special characters only" and it wont let me use a-zA-Z0-9 and spaces. Seems like validation on that form gone wrong.
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2019, 1:53:46 PM
"
I've tried to upgrade my supporter pack, but when i do it asks me to update my shipping info. When i try to enter my adress into the fields, it says "punctuation and special characters only" and it wont let me use a-zA-Z0-9 and spaces. Seems like validation on that form gone wrong.

Hiya,

Would you please contact support@grindinggear.com so we may be able to look into this further for you? Please note there may be a slight delay in response time due to the high influx of emails we currently have - I am very sorry about this.
I have already done so a few days ago, but responses are slow as you mentioned :) I just decided to make this post because i wanna get the Wasteland Herald while its on sale! Thought maybe if some Frontend guy from the GGG team sees this it might get fixed :^)

Edit: I could just skip the adress field (that works btw if i just enter a number and nothing else) and pay with paypal, you guys could fetch my shipping adress from there. Would that work out?
Last edited by scaredofthelight on Jun 19, 2019, 1:58:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info