Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Game Crashes. List of When/What I'm doing for crash to occur

Hello. This is just an update of what I'm experiencing and not sure of how many others experience the same. Have switch to performance off of quality setting to see if it helped to no avail.
On XBox One, Texas server

So far, playing as a Marauder Act 1:

1. Using Molten Strike sends me to home screen of my console.
2. Running into 6 zombies, no skills activated during encounter, sent to home screen of my console.
3. Used steelskin, game froze, had to quit out of game to restart.
4. Running through an area "The Climb", no npc encounter, sent to home screen.
5. Using basic attacks, longest play time so far out of all instances (10 minutes) sent to home screen once I used a Portal Scroll.
6. In a group with friends, friend used "Dash" skill, I get kicked, he does not.
7. Three other times with similar skill usage was sent only to the beginning screen of server/account login.

In total, 15 tries this morning between 8:00am-10:00am CST. No error codes or messages of an error occurring on any one screen.

Hope this helps in finding the problem. Friends never got kicked this morning, they used a Templar and a Witch, no issues.

Thanks
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2019, 2:13:56 PM
IT's a huge problem and a sign of inexperienced programmers when they don't error handle most of their code.

So when something happens there is no error code to report.
Not that it is a good excuse, but the molten strike crashing has been around for quite a while now. I honestly dont expect it to get fixed at this point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info