[PS4] List of Bugs

Hey Guys,

i think qe shuold make a list of Bugs in one thread.
Than its easier for GGG.

---Cyclone---
Desync/rubberbanding
It happens complettely random. On fight on activating monoliths. In the Delve.

--Leap Slam--
Desync /Rubberbanding
Same like Cyclone, but it happens when you use it.

--Fortify--
Dont activate with shield charge

OFF: The Crashes are the same like before.
Freezing while Trade.

Last bumped on Jun 19, 2019, 8:10:05 AM
—Group Play—
Actually Not possible, because it Starts hardly to lag and Almost Every 2-5 min The Game crashes
Last edited by Cytec133771 on Jun 19, 2019, 8:10:45 AM
Abilities are now activating when opening chests. It's far easier to do this with high IAS. Previously abilities would not trigger on opening chests/boulders or interacting with objects in the combat zones. Now they do. And despite the patch notes stating otherwise, abilities are still double firing as well.

All of this is linked to the ability queue. If we could turn that off, most of this league's bugs would go away.
-stuck in place- upon opening chest or dying and respawning
Please remove mf gear
--Flame Dash / Dash--

Randomly Desync-- Group Member crash after use
Vaal Double Strike Bug

when I use my vaal double strike skill my game is crash

and i tested this bug 100times and i cant play with my charecter because this bug
Getting the leap slam & cyclone dysync which is particularly annoying as they are my main two skills on my char this league

Random crashes occuring in maps more often now, mostly on changing areas before - almost always crashes when I do a zana map mission, which is silly as by the time I log back in the timer has run out... >_<

Had to remove default attack from X as it now triggers on loot pickup/interact, didn't do this in 3.7

Often stuck after looting, having to press L2 to unstuck, didn't have this problem in 3.7 either.

Delve frequently crashes.

The crashes in maps/changing ares are annoying as hell but at least I can go back into the map to finish it. During a timed mission/delve they are rage inducing.

However - the dysync is worse in 7.1 imho, and is gamebreaking - died twice last night leap slam/cycloning desyncing into packs...

Get it together GGG. Please.
Map: Unique Moon Temple

Cant be played-> Instant Crash after some movement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info