Latency Issues EU, 1und1 Deutsches Telekom

I´m sorry for the angry post, but I´d like to know why i can´t play my favourite game that i´ve spent hundreds of bucks on after 4pm.

I played today in the morning the whole day. 13ms ping without any lag.

I come back at 6pm and lag spikes everywhere.

I play hardcore, and I´d like to enjoy the game.

I did troubleshooting, bought a new router but I don´t believe the problem lies on my side.

WinMTR:

https://pastebin.com/euDEHv9s

You guys stopped replying to my email to support. No sign of support here on the forums. What is going on?!
Last edited by Metallat on Jun 19, 2019, 6:13:19 PM
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2019, 9:43:04 AM
They asked me standard questions, I answered them and that was it. No more troubleshooting or support.... if they stop replying after basic questions like is the connection wired or not, there is no reason to start over
Well I am sorry but you have to talk to your ISP and this is CLEARLY shown in the WinMTR report -->

62.155.246.166 - 4 | 791 | 765 | 3 | 5 | 74 | 4

This is your second hop (between the router in your house and the ISP network).
It clearly shows 4% packet loss and latency spikes up to 74 ms.
This has to be fixed before you complain about GGG.
Thanks, I don´t have any other connection issues, I don´t have issues with other games...
What am I supposed to tell my ISP? Should I send them the WinMRT report?
Yes, they need the WinMTR report so they can see there is a local problem.

Also you can check if there is a new firmware for your router?

A other thing to check, is to turn the router off for 5 minuttes and then turn it on again.
"
Metallat wrote:
Thanks, I don´t have any other connection issues, I don´t have issues with other games...
What am I supposed to tell my ISP? Should I send them the WinMRT report?

That literally means nothing, you are ignoring a problem because reasons, GGG can not fix that for you and if the problem gets worse you WILL see it in your other games that deal with packet loss differently and your other web browsing
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I'm not ignoring it, I contacted my ISP and am going to email them all the results they asked for.
I already checked for firmware of my router, everything is up to date.

I tried turning off and on. It didn't help. The problem exists the whole evening after 4pm... it's just weird because before the patch everything was fine :D

If my ISP cannot hold up their end of the bargain I'll change ISP.

Thanks for your help, guys!
Last edited by Metallat on Jun 19, 2019, 4:11:58 AM
"
Metallat wrote:
I'm not ignoring it, I contacted my ISP and am going to email them all the results they asked for.
I already checked for firmware of my router, everything is up to date.

I tried turning off and on. It didn't help. The problem exists the whole evening after 4pm... it's just weird because before the patch everything was fine :D

If my ISP cannot hold up their end of the bargain I'll change ISP.

Thanks for your help, guys!

Its probably not a problem of your ISP,the packet loss is not only from your router, but its also from the ggg's routers. You said you dont have issue with others game, dont change your ISP for a GGG fault
I`m waiting for reply from ISP.

But honestly, this can´t beit!!!!

I´m playing right now. I have constant 30 ping without any lag in Sanitorium Annex in the eternal Lab...

I Enter Estate Crossing and it´s terrible...

Going back to Sanitorium fixes the lag. Back to Estate and spikes everywhere.

Don´t tell me this is a problem with my ISP.
"
Metallat wrote:
I`m waiting for reply from ISP.

But honestly, this can´t beit!!!!

I´m playing right now. I have constant 30 ping without any lag in Sanitorium Annex in the eternal Lab...

I Enter Estate Crossing and it´s terrible...

Going back to Sanitorium fixes the lag. Back to Estate and spikes everywhere.

Don´t tell me this is a problem with my ISP.

Same issue can open a map 1st portal hellish lag, 2nd portal hellish lag, 3rd portal everything fine, 4th portal hellish lag.
that this can happen already shows that it cant be an issue with you ISP but has to be on GGG's side.
BTW i wouldnt listen to much to Hansolo and lagwin. If you lock through the posts with MTR reports they are replying to everysingle one that its the persons ISP where the fault lies.
Some keyboardwarriors getting one off trying to defend ggg....
Last edited by xFKratos on Jun 19, 2019, 10:52:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info