︵‿︵ Synopsis' Hideouts | Latest : Astrolab ︵‿︵

"
Synopsis wrote:

Ah yeah indeed, do you have enough favour to buy all the decorations ? It should work, the tileset hasn't been modified since 3.12. Worst case ask GGG support.

Or maybe your masters are simply not lvl 7 ?


Every master is lvl 7 but I have about 3,4 million favour currency, maybe it's that :/
Last edited by Eminanza on Jan 20, 2021, 10:29:19 AM
"
Eminanza wrote:
"
Synopsis wrote:

Ah yeah indeed, do you have enough favour to buy all the decorations ? It should work, the tileset hasn't been modified since 3.12. Worst case ask GGG support.

Or maybe your masters are simply not lvl 7 ?


Every master is lvl 7 and I have about 3,4 million favour currency, maybe it's that :/


Yeah, the layout is 6.6m so it depends on the decos you already have but you probably need to farm some favour :(
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
"
Synopsis wrote:


Yeah, the layout is 6.6m so it depends on the decos you already have but you probably need to farm some favour :(


Yes, definitely worth the effort :)
You should do a smaller version based on the baleful hideout for poor people :D
Last edited by Eminanza on Jan 20, 2021, 10:31:00 AM
Added Nocturnalis.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Hello,

I have tried to import your "Pirate bay" hideout (the normal one) from the showcase site but i have some issue:

"Warning: 17 doodads could not be imported because the specified location was blocked."

Is this a hideout file issue or perhaps GGG changed the base hideout layout?
Do you know if i can find which ones are those 17?
And if yes, if there's a grid in hideout edit mode, to try to guess where they failed to be placed?
"
al3xro wrote:
Hello,

I have tried to import your "Pirate bay" hideout (the normal one) from the showcase site but i have some issue:

"Warning: 17 doodads could not be imported because the specified location was blocked."

Is this a hideout file issue or perhaps GGG changed the base hideout layout?
Do you know if i can find which ones are those 17?
And if yes, if there's a grid in hideout edit mode, to try to guess where they failed to be placed?


Hey, yes unfortunately the tileset has been changed since I made the hideout, you can see the missing parts by comparing them on the hideoutshowcase calculator (original file compared to the 17 missing one). But I made a first draft of a reworked version : https://pastebin.com/stf9PHhF, it's not perfect but i'll finish it at some point and update the other version too.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Apr 24, 2021, 5:06:59 PM
"
Synopsis wrote:
"
al3xro wrote:
Hello,

I have tried to import your "Pirate bay" hideout (the normal one) from the showcase site but i have some issue:

"Warning: 17 doodads could not be imported because the specified location was blocked."

Is this a hideout file issue or perhaps GGG changed the base hideout layout?
Do you know if i can find which ones are those 17?
And if yes, if there's a grid in hideout edit mode, to try to guess where they failed to be placed?


Hey, yes unfortunately the tileset has been changed since I made the hideout, you can see the missing parts by comparing them on the hideoutshowcase calculator (original file compared to the 17 missing one). But I made a first draft of a reworked version : https://pastebin.com/stf9PHhF, it's not perfect but i'll finish it at some point and update the other version too.


The json format won't let me import the file.

Instead of
"Stash": {
"hash": 3230065491,
"x": 308,
"y": 555,
"r": 51108,
"fv": 0
},

It expects
Stash = { Hash=3230065491, X=308, Y=556, Rot=50756, Flip=0, Var=0 }

I played a bit in Sublime and formatted&renamed almost all of the fields, but idk how to turn "fv" into the "Flip" and "Var" values.
Assuming i didn't pick a value output for a doodad you changed, for example for "Pooled water" fv=131 becomes Flip=1 and Var=3 (comparing original hideout file vs your pastebin).
I assume the fv number is converted to a base and then it splits the converted number by digits into the 2 variable values.
Any idea?
Or can you provide the hideout in a file that PoE recognises?
Or how can i use your file to convert it to a .hideout file?
"
al3xro wrote:
"
Synopsis wrote:
"
al3xro wrote:
Hello,

I have tried to import your "Pirate bay" hideout (the normal one) from the showcase site but i have some issue:

"Warning: 17 doodads could not be imported because the specified location was blocked."

Is this a hideout file issue or perhaps GGG changed the base hideout layout?
Do you know if i can find which ones are those 17?
And if yes, if there's a grid in hideout edit mode, to try to guess where they failed to be placed?


Hey, yes unfortunately the tileset has been changed since I made the hideout, you can see the missing parts by comparing them on the hideoutshowcase calculator (original file compared to the 17 missing one). But I made a first draft of a reworked version : https://pastebin.com/stf9PHhF, it's not perfect but i'll finish it at some point and update the other version too.


The json format won't let me import the file.

Instead of
"Stash": {
"hash": 3230065491,
"x": 308,
"y": 555,
"r": 51108,
"fv": 0
},

It expects
Stash = { Hash=3230065491, X=308, Y=556, Rot=50756, Flip=0, Var=0 }

I played a bit in Sublime and formatted&renamed almost all of the fields, but idk how to turn "fv" into the "Flip" and "Var" values.
Assuming i didn't pick a value output for a doodad you changed, for example for "Pooled water" fv=131 becomes Flip=1 and Var=3 (comparing original hideout file vs your pastebin).
I assume the fv number is converted to a base and then it splits the converted number by digits into the 2 variable values.
Any idea?
Or can you provide the hideout in a file that PoE recognises?
Or how can i use your file to convert it to a .hideout file?


It's the new format so the new file got exported that way, I didn't mess around with it very much so far. But I uploaded the updated version on the main page maybe it'll work ? It's weird because it works for me.

Edit : pooled water is a MTX, so if you don't have it it'll not import, although it's not a mandatory doodad.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Apr 26, 2021, 12:59:07 PM
"
Synopsis wrote:


It's the new format so the new file got exported that way, I didn't mess around with it very much so far. But I uploaded the updated version on the main page maybe it'll work ? It's weird because it works for me.

Edit : pooled water is a MTX, so if you don't have it it'll not import, although it's not a mandatory doodad.


Thanks alot, it worked now :)
Love it!
Added Astrolab.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info