[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

First of all you really NEED elder ring, so your damage will be higher. Thats why u have Shaper's Ring, u know. And watcher's eye jewel do a lot with damage as well. And yes, do not expect much damage from lvl 17/18 gems without quality. Its a must have 20/20 (as minimum). You cannot compare damage to the others if u dont have these items. You need to polish it step by step. You cannot go to the Shaper or even Uber Elder with equip like that and expect something big.
Please access my build and give me some advise, I have no idea what to do next. Thank you.
can u check my char? i cant run +13 bosses... i die and i do zero dmg.
thanks mate
Finaly FIRST Uber Elder in my life killed by this build. Damage more that enough.

https://imgur.com/a/QkE0ZxJ
i upgraded to boots with CDR and increased my Attacks per second now i have mana issues.
i am running zealotry Hatred and precision lvl1 with enlighten lvl3
am i missing something?

do you think this could be a good league starter for 3.8?
Last edited by Remedin on Aug 22, 2019, 5:21:06 AM
"
IdoItForHer wrote:
"
Skel3ton wrote:

1) Missing corruption on Cospri's Malice
2) Missing enchant on helmet (not so important, but still)
3) You do not have elder ring
4) Atziri's Acuity is not important if u missing other stats (res,life etc.) On your place i would take some nic gloves with resists, maximum life or even "Increased damage against Chilled enemies" in combination.
5) Missing Belt corruption (useful is as i have - During flask effect you have +% critical strike multiplier
6) Low rolled Wise oak (dont know whats your resists are), but for work Wise oak, you MUST have cold resist on top (i mean, more than others, so it could penetrate ele cold resist during flask effect)
7) Low rolled Atziri's Flask (max roll is 15% ele dmg as chaos)
8) Gems are not yet LVL 20 at least (dont expect too much at this point on lvl 17/18.) Best case scenario Ice Nova 21/20 (even non Vaal ice nova).
9) In your chest you have missing one gem - Elemental focus (more spell damage), but sadly - you have corrupted one QOTF, which is for you (that corruption, absolutely useless).
10) Frozen trail is not on RIGHT SIDE of skill tree (Shadow -> assasin ), so frostbolt does not "Shoot" more projectiles.
11) You don't have Watcher's Eye Jewel (Pretty much nice damage boost, even if you would have Hatred & penetration with that). Best case scenario you could have ( but its pretty much expensive) is - Precision (multiplier), hatred (penetration), zealotry (penetration)

You can be inspired on my profile. Check my character - forbidden_aids

Thanks for your answer i checked some builds in the |>Build Gallery<|
section and some of them doesn't have all of those 11 point you say and still have a lot more dmg and hp than me ( i played a lilbit with PoB and i saw that lvl 20 gems makes a huge difference but still i lack something and can't find what ) is not the ring or something like that..

It might just be that you don't have POB configured properly. Tick off chilled and power charges as well as diamond flask. Most of the DMG comes from a good watchers eye, leveled gems, frenzies and flasks.
noot noot
"
Remedin wrote:
i upgraded to boots with CDR and increased my Attacks per second now i have mana issues.
i am running zealotry Hatred and precision lvl1 with enlighten lvl3
am i missing something?

do you think this could be a good league starter for 3.8?

You need a -mana craft on your rare ring or poachers mark on hit.

It may be a good league starter. It was good this league because for some reason cospris malice prices were dirt cheap for the first two weeks.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Aug 22, 2019, 1:52:31 PM
I made a shaped version with eternity shroud spending around 50 ex, i got lucky buying a Starkonja shaped for 30c, and dps uhmm i use frost bolt in body armour without ice nova, but supported by ele focus and cold to fire, coz the damage focus on chaos, and a shield shaped with high life roll and 10% less mana reservation lucky plus cold as extra chaos, shaped unique gloves with corruption curse lvl 12 ele weakness on hit(to get some more damage without another gems), and shaped cospris obviously. I was looking in pob and each frost bolt from body set up deal 480k dps xD i was using 14% CDRS and attack speed at 7.45 that means 480k x 5 (from frozen trail) x 7.5 in a second, that's nice dps if all balls impact on one objetive but maybe is better for clear speed, i beat shaper with half life in 3 to 5 secs i think xDDD Life around 6.2K, the unique problem was my defenses coz i did not focus on Eva or Armour, sometimes i was oneshoted but rarely. i will add latest items i got, watchereye with Prec crit multi and flask charge on crit coz the build depends of flasks sometimes and gem 21 20 and 21 23 to reach that much dps.(Sorry for my bad English and some wrong ideas, this is my third league and i was trying to learm as much i can)
Last edited by dariel1098 on Aug 26, 2019, 10:53:20 PM
I've loved playing this build and this guide is just awesome! Is there any way that you know of to combine this build with a flicker strike build? Thanks for all the time you put into this build and answering questions even after the fact!
Hi, will you update this build up to 3.8?
Also any ways to run its as league starter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info