[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Could you pick up a Starkoja's with "Cannot be blinded" corrupted implicit to save the workaround jewels/gems for blind?

I'm confused can you clarify?

Well unless you have Lycosydae, being blinded kinda messes with this build, for example one of the legion bosses who blinds you. Wouldn't a starkoja's with this implicit help with that?

It would, but it's also super cheap to just weapon swap with a Lyco and another Cospri.
noot noot
"
Ralign wrote:

It would, but it's also super cheap to just weapon swap with a Lyco and another Cospri.

Seems like the guide is slightly borked, 90% of the content is under the "Quick Start" spoiler. Not sure if you're actively editing it right now or if it's an actual mistake, just thought I'd let you know.

Also any comments on my character 'Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' (public profile) are welcome, current game plan is to go CDR boots -> Acuities once I get enough ex together.
"
pepejovi wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:

Seems like the guide is slightly borked, 90% of the content is under the "Quick Start" spoiler. Not sure if you're actively editing it right now or if it's an actual mistake, just thought I'd let you know.

Also any comments on my character 'Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' (public profile) are welcome, current game plan is to go CDR boots -> Acuities once I get enough ex together.

Thanks for the heads up, I was editing a broken copy when I made some changes instead of the up to date version. I reverted for now.

Your setup is fine right now, I can see you're about to get another Frenzy. I would hold off on the Acuity for now and just focus on the iCRS boots as they're the biggest DPS increase for you now.
noot noot
"
Ralign wrote:
"
pepejovi wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, I was editing a broken copy when I made some changes instead of the up to date version. I reverted for now.

Your setup is fine right now, I can see you're about to get another Frenzy. I would hold off on the Acuity for now and just focus on the iCRS boots as they're the biggest DPS increase for you now.

Ah, most likely refunding that frenzy, just don't know where to put that point yet. PoB is showing me at a bit over 7.5 APS right now with charges up so it's not really necessary. And yeah, CDR boots are a priority over acuities. Just need to get a pair with the correct resists to cover for losing glove resists.
Just wanna say thanks for the build as it looks very well put together. Im just wondering how it fairs for delving 500+ depth as that is something I enjoy doing very much. Im in the process of leveling but will check back for maybe some feedback on my gear once im able to gather it all. Thanks and Cheers.
"
JordanT7 wrote:
Just wanna say thanks for the build as it looks very well put together. Im just wondering how it fairs for delving 500+ depth as that is something I enjoy doing very much. Im in the process of leveling but will check back for maybe some feedback on my gear once im able to gather it all. Thanks and Cheers.

I've hit about 280 or so without any changes to the build and I rarely die. I think for lower Delves, investing in Eva/Dodge/Block/DMG mitigation is better than face tanking and regenerating as more and more stuff will just straight up 1 shot you regardless of HP pool.

Off the top of my head here are a few DMG "avoidance" methods that would work well for Delving 500+ and still be synergistic with the build:

1) Glancing Blows (Karui Timeless Jewel Keystone) + Arcane Swiftness for 50% mitigation on 75% of hits in combination with Light of Lunaris will give you 35+ Crit Multi and 35%+ Spell Damage EXTRA. You will lose Glorious Vanity though.

2) Swapping into Perfect Form for Phase Acrobatics + Arctic Armour

3) Precursor's Emblem with Endurance Charge Generation

4) Swapping offensive flasks for Basalt/Jade/Granite/Etc...
noot noot
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Hey, nice build. eventho i used it just as templade - changed some thing and since i got a farruls first time i try to build it with that body. Currently hitting 10 aps if i use two - since that is not enough i stay with one cospris-
Thats my current gear:

Next upgrade will be boots with cdr and the maybe a second 14aps cospris and try to hit that sweet 12aps :D[/quote]

Have a nice day exile

Hey thanks for the update, I set up a friend's gear awhile back with Farrul's Fur as well. He had difficulty capping his resistances and trying to fit in Soul Tether so we went with the MoM and Unnatural Instinct route. Unfortunately, with Frenzy Charges, this led to his APS being much too high for single handed like you are right now (10 is too high for 1H CoC). So we decided to go all in on dual wield Cospri's. Here's the PoB and hopefully it will help you setting up for Dual Wield as well.

https://pastebin.com/Swxwy30D

It's a little bit rough we're trying to push his APS as close to 15 as possible to get maximum triggers but that will probably require a Cospri ASP corruption or something.

Ok i changed my tree now so i can fit the new jeweles and also equipped second 14%as cospri. Currently sitting at 12- 12.6APS (cat buff) long way to go to 15aps but works pretty nice so far - still need to upgrade those damn boots :D
Thx btw for the help :D

Current gear now:

Double Corrupted 2 (13/14%as) cospris so far.. both deleted -_-
Farming for ACuitys right now since iam more than capped ... Just farming glacier right now 24/7 cause its fast af ... But the leech boost would be nice for boss fights i guess

Im done looking for cdr boots instead i dicided to craft/multimod them myself:

Will dd these mods... dont know about the ms craf tho
15% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed
Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
40% increased Energy Shield
+98 to maximum Life
+20% to Cold and Lightning Resistances

either:
20% increased Movement Speed
12% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill
or
24% increased Movement Speed
Since iam currently at 12APS i think onslaught would be pretty nice for mapping ...

You can drop Life Leech from your Ice Nova in sword because you have the corrupt on your Amulet, also feel free to drop Energy Leech once you get an Acuity. Since you picked up UN and MoM you could try to pick up Vaal Pact on the tree and use more offensive gloves. Also, craft 24% MS on the boots, and run an onslaught flask, that should push you to 13-14 APS or somewhere close.

Sry for spamming your thread :D Keep our conversation alive (Your quotes)- maybe someone struggels with farruls too and this is usefull to him:D
Crafted my boots already - went for the onslaught/ms mod tho - dont want to waste a flask here.
Yeah im just testing with leech/es leech... fells pretty good with vitality watchers eye - sustain works well.
Have some upgrades too:

I switched Faster attacks from leap slam to blood rage = 0.3 APS less for Leap slam but in general AS increase ofc... Sitting at 14.56 APS right now with cat buff :D
Best build ive played so far in 3 years poe. even managed hall of grandmasters in first try :D

invested like 30-40ex, with herald of ice, flesh and Stone, precicion, zeleotry and watchers eye double zealotry. 9k ehp and fucking much dmg. thanks dude <3
Spoiler

"
Obermaster10 wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Hey, nice build. eventho i used it just as templade - changed some thing and since i got a farruls first time i try to build it with that body. Currently hitting 10 aps if i use two - since that is not enough i stay with one cospris-
Thats my current gear:

Next upgrade will be boots with cdr and the maybe a second 14aps cospris and try to hit that sweet 12aps :D
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Have a nice day exile

Hey thanks for the update, I set up a friend's gear awhile back with Farrul's Fur as well. He had difficulty capping his resistances and trying to fit in Soul Tether so we went with the MoM and Unnatural Instinct route. Unfortunately, with Frenzy Charges, this led to his APS being much too high for single handed like you are right now (10 is too high for 1H CoC). So we decided to go all in on dual wield Cospri's. Here's the PoB and hopefully it will help you setting up for Dual Wield as well.

https://pastebin.com/Swxwy30D

It's a little bit rough we're trying to push his APS as close to 15 as possible to get maximum triggers but that will probably require a Cospri ASP corruption or something.

Ok i changed my tree now so i can fit the new jeweles and also equipped second 14%as cospri. Currently sitting at 12- 12.6APS (cat buff) long way to go to 15aps but works pretty nice so far - still need to upgrade those damn boots :D
Thx btw for the help :D

Current gear now:

Double Corrupted 2 (13/14%as) cospris so far.. both deleted -_-
Farming for ACuitys right now since iam more than capped ... Just farming glacier right now 24/7 cause its fast af ... But the leech boost would be nice for boss fights i guess

Im done looking for cdr boots instead i dicided to craft/multimod them myself:

Will dd these mods... dont know about the ms craf tho
15% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed
Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
40% increased Energy Shield
+98 to maximum Life
+20% to Cold and Lightning Resistances

either:
20% increased Movement Speed
12% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill
or
24% increased Movement Speed
Since iam currently at 12APS i think onslaught would be pretty nice for mapping ...

You can drop Life Leech from your Ice Nova in sword because you have the corrupt on your Amulet, also feel free to drop Energy Leech once you get an Acuity. Since you picked up UN and MoM you could try to pick up Vaal Pact on the tree and use more offensive gloves. Also, craft 24% MS on the boots, and run an onslaught flask, that should push you to 13-14 APS or somewhere close.

Sry for spamming your thread :D Keep our conversation alive (Your quotes)- maybe someone struggels with farruls too and this is usefull to him:D
Crafted my boots already - went for the onslaught/ms mod tho - dont want to waste a flask here.
Yeah im just testing with leech/es leech... fells pretty good with vitality watchers eye - sustain works well.
Have some upgrades too:

I switched Faster attacks from leap slam to blood rage = 0.3 APS less for Leap slam but in general AS increase ofc... Sitting at 14.56 APS right now with cat buff :D[/quote]

That's perfect, you pulled it off, congratulations. Oh I figured you could use a Cinderswallow Flask instead since it's 10% increased DMG taken by enemies with ignite which you should have flat fire for.
noot noot
Build looks really intresting, how are you doing with the Legion monoliths in high tier maps? Is it easy to fully clear them in time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info