[3.7] Impale Barrage Bowman Zerker (+Tornado Shot ver)

"
No. I haven't tested it.
Arborix has problems using Blitz because Crit Chance is too low, but if you overcome it, +2 additional Arrows option will be a big advantage.
I don't know Rare Bow. Clearly, if you take the Chain option, Clear speed will be faster.

Haha I was thinking of a shaped(or was it elder) bow with viscious proj built in would be better. but if you havent tried it, I'll do that after using crimson storm. I just didnt want to spent 7-8 ex on 6 linking a unique if a crafted was better.
Hello sorry to post another question, but right now I don't have a tornado shot enchant, rigwald or ryslatha's coil. Which do you think are most important to get? I ask because my tooltip is 6.3k and it's kind of scaring me. Since I already dumped 2-3 ex into the build.

also if the enchant is that important, is +1 good enough or should I go 2 or nothing?
"
Hello sorry to post another question, but right now I don't have a tornado shot enchant, rigwald or ryslatha's coil. Which do you think are most important to get? I ask because my tooltip is 6.3k and it's kind of scaring me. Since I already dumped 2-3 ex into the build.

also if the enchant is that important, is +1 good enough or should I go 2 or nothing?

1) +1 TS Enchant Helmet
2) Drilneck Quiver
3) Horned Talisman Amulet

I think you should use these.
I havent gotten the talisman yet, but drillneck and the enchant instantly made the build viable. I went from struggling in T7 maps to clearing Corrupted red maps. xD
Hey, for the timeless jewel, does it just need to be 'chitus' or does the number have to be the same as yours aswell?

Edit: second question, is crimon storm better then arborix you think?

ps: thanks for the guide :)
Last edited by Agneton on Jun 22, 2019, 3:43:07 AM
Hi, im not a big fan of new legion jewels (at least for bow character, for melee its kinda big boost), so what do you think about normal jewels?
Is this some general bow jewels attack speed/life/proj or damage with bows/crit mult?
What about Watcher's eye jewels (attack damage while affected by Precision or +2 impale stacks while using Pride)

Spoiler

Also, i dont think i really need Rigwald's quills.
The rest of gear some res/hp/ flat phys on the rings/amulet.

Thanks.
Last edited by streej on Jun 22, 2019, 8:36:13 AM
"
I havent gotten the talisman yet, but drillneck and the enchant instantly made the build viable. I went from struggling in T7 maps to clearing Corrupted red maps. xD

I added a minimum gear setting to the thread. Check it pls.
"
Agneton wrote:
Hey, for the timeless jewel, does it just need to be 'chitus' or does the number have to be the same as yours aswell?

Edit: second question, is crimon storm better then arborix you think?

ps: thanks for the guide :)

Well, I bought the Elegant Hubris Timeless Jewel and got the jewel using Divine 6 to 7 times.

I don't know which bow is better. I'm satisfied with Crimson Storm Bow.
"
streej wrote:
Hi, im not a big fan of new legion jewels (at least for bow character, for melee its kinda big boost), so what do you think about normal jewels?
Is this some general bow jewels attack speed/life/proj or damage with bows/crit mult?
What about Watcher's eye jewels (attack damage while affected by Precision or +2 impale stacks while using Pride)

Spoiler

Also, i dont think i really need Rigwald's quills.
The rest of gear some res/hp/ flat phys on the rings/amulet.

Thanks.

Berserker's attack speed is enough.

Normal Jewels? Priority is 1) Crit multi 2) Life

You seem to haven't felt the need for Rigwald because you took the Chain from Quiver.

And I recently got the Pride Watcher's Eye Jewel. (+2 Impale)
I think the price is as good as it is expensive.
THx for guide dude,

one question: Is a Drillneck or a Rare Quiver with Chain + Crit Multi + Crit Cha + Add Phys better?
Last edited by HateTheWorld on Jun 22, 2019, 5:15:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info