[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

Lethal pride gives intimidate, 4% life, 20% armor and 5% phy to fire for damage taken

What's next to upgrade?

- I'm L94 at the moment, so potentially more levels? what's the next best dps cluster to get? though I'm not planning for 100 so I'm looking at maybe 2 or 3 levels more max.
- maybe get a new sword with L20 fortify instead of L18?
- enchants on the helm/chest? which gives higher dps?
- start switching off spider aspect to flesh and stone with infused channelling? or is it pretty even (area vs single target) so I shouldn't bother? Although higher AoE isn't required as low hp mobs just die and bosses take more work, so going towards single target dps is better?
- upgrade my rares to get more life? like one of my rings and my amulet is missing life (although it has 10% endurance gain which makes up for 70 life?)
- maybe get spiked gloves for 20% melee damage?
- a belt with more physical damage rather than my current with 16% damage?
- or start corrupting my 20/20 gems to get L21/20?
Ok I will really appreciate some help , I am a total noob with POB and do not know how to make a custom jewel or enter all the missing info on the skills here is the pastebin link to my char https://pastebin.com/Zpzhi1ua
this are the stats on my lethal pride
fortify
15% melee critical strike multiplier
20% increased physical dmg
20 fire res
and I don't know if it will be worth it to activate titanic impacts wich will give me 20% melee physical dmg
I only intent to level up to 97 so have one extra point and will have to steal 2 life nods , to activate titanic impacts
Is there any changes I can make to the tree to improve my damage?
my current in game at HO DPS is 253,360
I have no idea what my real DPS is lol.
And after using after 30 divines on lethal prides I have never seen the intimidate mod : )
Thank you very much in advance for your help
After hours of trying to get lvl 20 fortify i think im about to finally craft on what I think is a good sword, or at least as good as it will get for now. Would like some input.

Elder Exquisite Blade
Lvl 18 Fortify
Tier 2 attack speed - 24%

IS this good enough to craft on? Or does the attack speed roll have to go?

At this point im afraid to use an annulment orb
"
PattyWin wrote:

Iam thinking about to buy or craft a new amulett.

The Dex on this item help me with my blood rage, but an item with Int would help me with my infused support.

What is more important: Blood Rage or Infused Support?

If anybody have any suggestion about my char or skill-tree....iam fine with it :)
Infused Channeling would give you more damage.

Character looks pretty good.
If you swap the small +# life passive nodes to the 5% increased life ones at Constitution you'll get more hp.
I recommend Impact/Overwhelm over Brutal Fervour, if you really want to take it your weapon crafts could be better because your crit is pretty low this way.
Would get a Watcher's Eye next.

"
Armisal wrote:

Lethal pride gives intimidate, 4% life, 20% armor and 5% phy to fire for damage taken

What's next to upgrade?

- I'm L94 at the moment, so potentially more levels? what's the next best dps cluster to get? though I'm not planning for 100 so I'm looking at maybe 2 or 3 levels more max.
- maybe get a new sword with L20 fortify instead of L18?
- enchants on the helm/chest? which gives higher dps?
- start switching off spider aspect to flesh and stone with infused channelling? or is it pretty even (area vs single target) so I shouldn't bother? Although higher AoE isn't required as low hp mobs just die and bosses take more work, so going towards single target dps is better?
- upgrade my rares to get more life? like one of my rings and my amulet is missing life (although it has 10% endurance gain which makes up for 70 life?)
- maybe get spiked gloves for 20% melee damage?
- a belt with more physical damage rather than my current with 16% damage?
- or start corrupting my 20/20 gems to get L21/20?
-The best damage nodes for you are Razor's Edge or those small crit nodes at Blade of Cunning/Dismembering/Disemboweling.

-Level 20 Fortify is 4% more DPS.

-I assume you mean chest corruption. 40% increased damage is around 5% more for you. The best helmet enchants are Cyclone damage or speed; Blood Rage attack speed is a close second.

-If you can get the int/mana reduction for Infused Channeling without a large investment then I'd use that even with Aspect of the Spider because it has more damage than Maim & damage reduction.
I'm not sure myself which aura is better for bossing. F&S is better at killing them as quickly as possible, but Aspect of the Spider has higher range, a slow and 3 extra gem slots (which is a single-target permablind with the cwdt storm brand).

-More life seems like a good idea, but won't probably do that much. if you get 100 more total life on your gear you'll get around 300 extra life. I would say the Endurance Charges make up for it, yeah.

-Spiked gloves could be pretty hard to get with good stats on them. If that's doable for you then yeah, those would be better.

-Afaik the only way to get physical damage on belts is with fossil crafting and those are not realistic to get with good stats. I'd rather get a belt with a lot of resistances and use those to improve another piece of gear instead. The damage craft on your belt is only giving you like 2% total DPS.

"
D2Junkie wrote:
Ok I will really appreciate some help , I am a total noob with POB and do not know how to make a custom jewel or enter all the missing info on the skills here is the pastebin link to my char https://pastebin.com/Zpzhi1ua
this are the stats on my lethal pride
fortify
15% melee critical strike multiplier
20% increased physical dmg
20 fire res
and I don't know if it will be worth it to activate titanic impacts wich will give me 20% melee physical dmg
I only intent to level up to 97 so have one extra point and will have to steal 2 life nods , to activate titanic impacts
Is there any changes I can make to the tree to improve my damage?
my current in game at HO DPS is 253,360
I have no idea what my real DPS is lol.
And after using after 30 divines on lethal prides I have never seen the intimidate mod : )
Thank you very much in advance for your help
If you change your pathing and take Titanic Impacts for 3 points, it's around 3.8% DPS per point with the mod from the jewel, which makes it better than the other nodes you could choose at the moment.

With the amount of accuracy you have on your tree, it's probably a better idea to get a high DPS Fortify Exquisite instead of a hcbe one. You only lose 1% hit chance. Otherwise it would be better for you to drop Versatility/Honed Edge and get better nodes instead.

"
madmike426 wrote:
After hours of trying to get lvl 20 fortify i think im about to finally craft on what I think is a good sword, or at least as good as it will get for now. Would like some input.

Elder Exquisite Blade
Lvl 18 Fortify
Tier 2 attack speed - 24%

IS this good enough to craft on? Or does the attack speed roll have to go?

At this point im afraid to use an annulment orb
The attack speed is good enough. Your sword is fine to multimod.
Just keep the AS instead of the as/quality craft.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Aug 15, 2019, 5:47:26 AM
If you change your pathing and take Titanic Impacts for 3 points, it's around 3.8% DPS per point with the mod from the jewel, which makes it better than the other nodes you could choose at the moment.

With the amount of accuracy you have on your tree, it's probably a better idea to get a high DPS Fortify Exquisite instead of a hcbe one. You only lose 1% hit chance. Otherwise it would be better for you to drop Versatility/Honed Edge and get better nodes instead.

Ok did the pathing to titanic impacts , looking at exquisite blades with fortify high DPS they are going for 80 plus exalts , out of my budget.
Was looking at a starforge, but the implicit is no good and the only corruptions maybe viable will be attack speed , area of effect.
Do you think a starforge will be a good solution?
And if so what nod can I use instead of honed edge.
Unfortunately versatility was chosen for the 20 intelligence and dexterity.
If I take it off it will create a whole lot of issues meeting requirements, and that is a royal PITA lol.
I do not see any crafts on the exquisite blade that could replace hcbe that will benefit me , accordingly.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Again thank you in advance for your insight and knowledge
Just wanted to thank you for the build. Lots of fun and I managed to kill the Shaper, Uber Atziri and Uber Elder for the first time ever. My engagement during previous leagues always sort of fizzled out after defeating Red Elder and some of the Shaper Guardians.
"
D2Junkie wrote:

Ok did the pathing to titanic impacts , looking at exquisite blades with fortify high DPS they are going for 80 plus exalts , out of my budget.
Was looking at a starforge, but the implicit is no good and the only corruptions maybe viable will be attack speed , area of effect.
Do you think a starforge will be a good solution?
And if so what nod can I use instead of honed edge.
Unfortunately versatility was chosen for the 20 intelligence and dexterity.
If I take it off it will create a whole lot of issues meeting requirements, and that is a royal PITA lol.
I do not see any crafts on the exquisite blade that could replace hcbe that will benefit me , accordingly.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Again thank you in advance for your insight and knowledge
Starforge is 20%-25% less damage in your PoB. Unless it has a Fortify corruption I wouldn't really say it's worth getting just for the sake of it at that point.

The only craft that can replace hcbe is +2 to support gems and it's like 5% more DPS, so not worth getting. Weapons can roll a phys/accuracy hybrid prefix, but it's not craftable. That's the reason high DPS weapons are better than hcbe on the very high end.

You replaced Honed Edge for Titanic Impacts, no? That was the best choice. I don't see much you could change in your tree otherwise.
Well, your resists are kinda overkill so it would be better to take 2 passives instead of Alira.

A warding and adrenaline flask would be pretty good for you (instead of staunching and dousing). Since you have a corrupted blood jewel it's fine to go without bleed removal.
Builds and Guides:
Awesome post thanks so much for that! I did make some changes and although I don't have as much life, my damage should be higher, however it isn't, tree is the same as yours, the only difference is in the jewels, head piece, chest piece and sword. I am running starforge 6L, 6L carcass Jack, and abyssus for helmet. I am fairly new to the game so still trying to learn how it works haha. Mind telling me, where is my damage lacking?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Divinelust/characters

That is the character I figure like this I would trade survival for damage, my survival is still great, but damage doesn't seem to be as high.

“Starforge is 20%-25% less damage in your PoB. Unless it has a Fortify corruption I wouldn't really say it's worth getting just for the sake of it at that point.

The only craft that can replace hcbe is +2 to support gems and it's like 5% more DPS, so not worth getting. Weapons can roll a phys/accuracy hybrid prefix, but it's not craftable. That's the reason high DPS weapons are better than hcbe on the very high end.

You replaced Honed Edge for Titanic Impacts, no? That was the best choice. I don't see much you could change in your tree otherwise.
Well, your resists are kinda overkill so it would be better to take 2 passives instead of Alira.

A warding and adrenaline flask would be pretty good for you (instead of staunching and dousing). Since you have a corrupted blood jewel it's fine to go without bleed removal.”

Hi
Yes I replaced honed edge with titanic impacts
Maybe you can answer this for me , how much resists are enough for this build or any build in general ?
I will replace the flask , thank you
At this point because I just leveled to 97 these are my choices
The only node I see worth investing on is blade dancer to get it I can either take two life nodes to complete three or get two passive points from Alira , but Alira also gives 20% global critical strike multiplier
Or take Alira’s Points the two life nodes and get the fortify wheel Rampart.

What do you think
I can not thank you enough for your help
"
D2Junkie wrote:
“Starforge is 20%-25% less damage in your PoB. Unless it has a Fortify corruption I wouldn't really say it's worth getting just for the sake of it at that point.

A warding and adrenaline flask would be pretty good for you (instead of staunching and dousing). Since you have a corrupted blood jewel it's fine to go without bleed removal.”

Hi
Yes I replaced honed edge with titanic impacts
Maybe you can answer this for me , how much resists are enough for this build or any build in general ?
I will replace the flask , thank you
At this point because I just leveled to 97 these are my choices
The only node I see worth investing on is blade dancer to get it I can either take two life nodes to complete three or get two passive points from Alira , but Alira also gives 20% global critical strike multiplier
Or take Alira’s Points the two life nodes and get the fortify wheel Rampart.

What do you think
I can not thank you enough for your help
It's enough to have capped elemental resistances and (at lest in general) negative chaos resistance.
There is only one common debuff that reduces your resists (curses) and you can counter that with a warding flask. A stibnite flask can hold 4 uses which is more than enough.

I would go towards Blade Dancer; you could also get the minor crit nodes at Disemboweling or Blade of Cunning. Just 20% crit multi for 2 passive points is not worth it.
Builds and Guides:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info