PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:
Thanks a lot for working this out!!
I like the two options you calculated.
To me it seems I can craft the sword without HCBE or +2 support gems and try things out first.

What I like about the second option is the massive damage increase and not having to craft crit on weapon (which I think is kind of a waste to craft). The base crit of 8% from overwhelm is massive with my Reaver sword.

I am a bit afraid of losing to much survivability though.

I think this is what I'm going to do:
- Craft with Flat phys, Ias/Q%, Double damage and leave the last spot open.
- Start with the second tree you posted, take overwhelm + impact and go without vaal pact. But leave out some sword damage nodes (wrecking ball and butchery) and use life nodes instead (please let me know here if vaal pact+ the leech nodes under it would be better than life nodes).
- Drop flesh and stone for now and use precision leveled as far as useable

How does this sound to you?

One seperate question; I will have 2 6links. I have some Cwdt setups that help with survivability that I can keep. Any way to up my survivability maybe more with the 6link body armour?

The reason I ask all this is because I never crafted something big as this. Since I always play SSF I don't want to waste any currency here by crafting the wrong mod.
Sounds good. The trees I made were just for comparison, the ones in the guide actually pick up more life nodes, too.

I wouldn't even consider Vaal Pact without some kind of Overleech because otherwise you'll get degen from Blood Rage which is really annoying. If I drop the worst life nodes to get VP I lose about 10% of my life. (6964 -> 6295)

You can add a 6L Ancestral Warchief, but there are not many gem setups you can use for survivability.

If I use the setup from my guide, what you could add is:
-Endurance Charge on Melee Stun on Leap Slam.
-CWDT (1) + Enfeeble. Will be overwritten by Assassin's Mark, but at least it mitigates damage from enemies you haven't hit.
-Another Spell (like Ball Lightning, Firestorm, Orb of Storms) fto make CWDT + Blind more reliable.
-Decoy Totem + Totem resist support.
-CWDT + Stone Golem (+ resist support).
-CWDT (1) + Offerings, to destroy corpses.
-CWDT (1) + Vortex for a weak chill.

That's about all I can think of.

Thanks man!
I will spec into your Sword passive tree and leave out Vaal Pact.
Already played around with my sword:

The damage is insane now! Clearing maps a lot faster than before.
As expected the survivability is bit lower, have to watch things more closely now, especially when stationary ;)
Losing Vaal pact and taking more life nodes (already checked I would go from 4.600 to 5.200 hp) should help a lot.

I will mess around with the cwdt setups, but a 6link vaal ancestral warchief could be really nice for doing Legion Emblem runs. Any idea on what to link to it?
Hi. thanks for this build. really enjoying it a lot.

can u pls give more clarity about your choice of watchers eye jewel.

why exaclty "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" not any other?

ty in advance
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
So Im getting overwhelmed trying to figure out which crit build to swap for my resolute tech axe build. My gear has a few of the same spots as this build so it looks like a good fit. Have plenty of exa so just looking for the best build to farm t16 and uber elder. Have a few questions..

Where do we get life leech from? Im coming from vaal pact and brutal fervour so a lil worried about not having big leech..

I see a lot of people using warlords mark rings, is assasins mark really that good? And is mark of the elder BiS or can rare rings be better?

I like to farm t16 and then do uber elder and repeat. This build good for that compared to others?

What are best abyss jewel mods? Could something like chance to blind be useful maybe?

Whats the main things we want from lethal pride?

With cant be evaded weapon, do we still need precision? Currently running dread banner, flesh and stone with maim support,pride and blood/sand. Have 13 total mana but 0 cost cyclone with 2 -7 total mana cost rings. On your sword pob it shows 12 mana but only -7 on a ring how do you spam cyclone?

Is hits cant be evaded weapon the best option? Got this bad boy which seems pretty unique. So I think im going for it either way.

Leech is from Martial Experience/Blood Rage. There's no Overleech/VP, but other ascendancies can live with that aswell. If you go a few posts back I just made a comparison, getting Overwhelm + Impact is like 35-80% more damage along with the extra aoe.

Assassin's Mark is really good. Power Charges are 12% more damage, and the curse itself is 10% more vs Shaper/Guardians, 35% more vs rares.
Mark of the Elder is optional. Rares can beat it in damage but it's unlikely. I got one because I had the resists for it and it was the best DPS/Life unique.

Attack speed on crit and life are the best jewel mods. The others can be anything that's remotely useful. Blind is good, but I already get it from Stibnite, F&S or a CWDT setup.

Lethal Pride mods are in the Stage 2 gear section. Intimidate is the best mod.

You don't need Precision with hcbe, but a level 1 Precision is 40% crit chance for a little bit of mana which is nice. I have -mana on my amulet aswell.

Hcbe is the best crafted prefix, there's only one other option and that's +2 to support gems, which is like 5% more damage.

I made most of my currency early in the league by farming vaaled guardian maps, so that's not an issue. I only did Uber once this league, which you can see in the video.
I guess Uber Elder would be a bit safer if you got Brutal Fervour, but then you'd also clear the maps slower.

Really appreciate guide makers that are active in the thread, thats why I always follow forum guides. Few more questions..

How come no vaal/normal ancestral warchief? If Im runing t16 and uber elder should I try to fit it in?

Can I fit flesh and stone/maim, dread banner, blood and sand, pride, and lvl 1 precision and how?

Could pathing to titanic impacts and bladedancer be good?
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:
Thanks a lot for
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
Hello guys

This sword make me win 400K dps compare to the mirror sword on forum
And 900K dps if i remplace critical by Double damage ...

Should i try to make a mirror service ?
Damn, that's like 40% more damage over my current weapon, if I remove the hits can't be evaded on mine and accuracy on yours.

I think it's a reasonable mirror item for temp league. It's effectively a 1000 DPS weapon with DD and Fortify.

I would also craft double damage. According to poe.ninja, 62% of Cyclone players are using Overwhelm.

Thx for answers :)

Recrafted for double damage. Im still trying to perfect divine it ...

Also craft this one ...
I think i'll try to remplace suffix by prefix at menagerie ...
Solid guide on the weopon crafting, I got mine after like 600 alterations. Can you give me a quick rundown on how to do the same to the ring so I can get all the stuff I need on one ring so I can use the unique in my other slot please.
"
Bob123aka wrote:
How exactly do you calculate the lethal pride mods on POB. I know you have to manually turn on intimidate on config. The lethal pride doesn't even show up as an item.

Someone told me create a rare jewel that negates the normal stats, but for that couldn't you just write down the diff stats its already giving you?
Make a custom jewel with the additional stats. You don't have to negate the normal stats because Lethal Pride just adds bonuses on top:
--------------------------------------------------------
Lethal Pride
Cobalt Jewel
Item Level: 86
Radius: Large
Limited to: 1
Implicits: 0
10% increased effect of fortify on you
20% increased melee damage
20% increased physical damage
5% chance to deal double damage
20% increased Stun Duration on Enemies
+36 to strength
--------------------------------------------------------

"
ressiv wrote:
I will mess around with the cwdt setups, but a 6link vaal ancestral warchief could be really nice for doing Legion Emblem runs. Any idea on what to link to it?
The same supports as on your Cyclone, really. Melee Phys, Pulverize, Impale, Brutality and Maim.

"
Xcter wrote:
Hey m8 i got my sword ready and im looking at what skills ive to change from axes, i saw ur link to https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.7.2/AAAABAQBAQHnBS0FPAd1CZYMcA48FCAUTRRxGJEaVRuqG_ohVSPqJd8ttC5TNZI26DkOOlI64TsUO7Y9_EOjR35IeE3jUEdRY1HaWGNYr185Xz9hIWFSYxdlTWhlagRqpW87dO12rHgNeWh674IHgy6E2YTvhY-GYIdqiO2K8IzPkGySfZMPlSSXCJd5mG-bLZ-JpBmlNaZXqSepbqmUrY2wq7XyvJ-9Nr6nwBrApsEEwQfEgsVTxxnPftAs02_Xfti92Xzawdwj3DLcPdyM4e_kUeXP6UbqGOxx7nrvDu_R8kHyRfPd9WH2SPcy-Ov6GPxL_TD-Cv6P but you got 10 points left, im at 88 what should i pick?

My sword dosent have hcbe but will have :P
Kinetic Impacts or Executioner would be the next nodes I'd get, depending on what you prefer.

"
Vak410 wrote:
Hi. thanks for this build. really enjoying it a lot.

can u pls give more clarity about your choice of watchers eye jewel.

why exaclty "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" not any other?

ty in advance
Impale with 100% chance and 100% increased effect doubles your damage. If you get this jewel your Impale goes up by 40%, which means your total damage with Impale goes from 200% to 240%, which equals "20% more damage".
Other jewels just don't give you that much damage unless you have multiple mods.

"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
Really appreciate guide makers that are active in the thread, thats why I always follow forum guides. Few more questions..

How come no vaal/normal ancestral warchief? If Im runing t16 and uber elder should I try to fit it in?

Can I fit flesh and stone/maim, dread banner, blood and sand, pride, and lvl 1 precision and how?

I'm not using Warchief because I consider it impracticable.
It's nice for showing off, but in boss encounters (especially mechanic-heavy ones like uber elder) that take longer than 5 seconds it tends to die a lot with it's 40% elemental resistances. Replacing it is a bit of a nuisance and it doesn't help with clearing either.
If you want to 6L it you'd need to get a replacement for the Kaom's.
(My poison Assassin from Bestiary had a Wither totem that doubled his damage, and I even removed that for the Uber Elder fight to get Kaom's Roots instead)

You can fit all those auras in, in fact I'm using exactly those. All you need a lvl 2+ enlighten linked to Pride and F&S.

You can check my PoB link on those passives.
Bladedancer is worth getting for the AoE if you have Titanic Impacts.
Titanic Impacts is only 2.2% DPS per point, the worst pure damage passive I took (Butchery) is 3.2% DPS per point. If you have a fitting Lethal Pride or need accuracy it's a good node, but not when you're using a hcbe weapon.

"
Vandamonia wrote:
Solid guide on the weopon crafting, I got mine after like 600 alterations. Can you give me a quick rundown on how to do the same to the ring so I can get all the stuff I need on one ring so I can use the unique in my other slot please.
You need a iLvl 80+ Shaper ring. The crafting is the same as with the axe, just that you want to keep Assassin's Mark (lvl. 8 or 12) instead of Fortify.
You can also try to buy one with ass. mark, they're pretty commonly sold and mine was only 1ex (without the multimodding).
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Jul 10, 2019, 6:06:15 PM
What are the best ring based to aim for when crafting them
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

I'm not using Warchief because I consider it impracticable.
It's nice for showing off, but in boss encounters (especially mechanic-heavy ones like uber elder) that take longer than 5 seconds it tends to die a lot with it's 40% elemental resistances. Replacing it is a bit of a nuisance and it doesn't help with clearing either.
If you want to 6L it you'd need to get a replacement for the Kaom's.
(My poison Assassin from Bestiary had a Wither totem that doubled his damage, and I even removed that for the Uber Elder fight to get Kaom's Roots instead)

You can fit all those auras in, in fact I'm using exactly those. All you need a lvl 2+ enlighten linked to Pride and F&S.

You can check my PoB link on those passives.
Bladedancer is worth getting for the AoE if you have Titanic Impacts.
Titanic Impacts is only 2.2% DPS per point, the worst pure damage passive I took (Butchery) is 3.2% DPS per point. If you have a fitting Lethal Pride or need accuracy it's a good node, but not when you're using a hcbe weapon

is the swords 6/18 pob link still updated?

What do you mean by showing off with warchihef? To inflate poe.ninja dps rank?

What would you swap to go titanic impacts and bladedancer. We seem to have plenty of dmg so the aoe is always nice. Currently took off the armour/life nodes.

And about enough dmg, what do you think about going the brutal restaint jewel for 20% of life as extra es with soul tether for overleech? That was my other build option Im looking at. Especially for semi farming uber elder. Would we need any major changes to this build to incorporate that?

Last edited by Shock3r19711 on Jul 11, 2019, 1:16:35 AM
Tomorrow i changed to this weapon that i found in my stash tab. I was positively surprised how much better it worked

That is my old weapon:

I thought so far that this would be better

Is Fortify the only reason?
awesome guide!

do you mind giving me some suggestions on where to go next? I have around 7ex to spare.

https://pastebin.com/9Vr0wbtQ

i was thinking maybe swapping some rings for mark of elder and an assassin's mark ring or go atziri acuity. i am all ears! thanks!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info