[3.9] Manabot Guardian | Easy League Starter |15k ES | 6 Auras | Double allies' ES | Very cheap

Wepons? Jewels? Armour? Socket L from level 1 20 40 60 80? you just post and entire tree in the hope that nabs will know what to do?

Sorry to say but is way to Incomplete.
Last edited by kalibrra82 on Jun 17, 2019, 11:22:01 AM
"
kalibrra82 wrote:
Wepons? Jewels? Armour? Socket L from level 1 20 40 60 80? you just post and entire tree in the hope that nabs will know what to do?

Sorry to say but is way to Incomplete.

Okay, lets start with this. I have given my recommendations to all of the gear and weapons already. Ephermal edge and prism guardian.

Jewels are in the PoB but if you'd like me to put those into recommended too, sure. Some people don't know WHERE to socket the jewels so I just left it out in case they are put in incorrectly and then I am complained to.

Armour is there too. I said that Memory Vault is required, Shavronne's is recommended, shaper's touch also etc.

What does "Socket L from lvl 1 20 40 60 80" even mean. And I haven't posted the entire tree, in the PoB there are many trees in there if you look https://imgur.com/a/vm1qiZY

NO build guide is complete but some are detailed like mine and some aren't. I'd like to say that my build guide is detailed and easily moulded to a build that fits the player.

Please read my guide fully before trying to complain at me.

Thanks
using the build and loving it, 1st support char ever in my long PoE career.
this is done in well under 50c worth/spend on gear.

if i am to ask for anything i addition to the guide it would be the last 4 flasks...iwe died to poison, frozen(no dream fragment ring), burning and ofc bleeding. Maybe a stun or 2?
So i´m planning to add those as i go.
Currently lvl 80ish getting those healthy minds, waiting to get the sockets for spectrums.
Did i say the build is awesome!
Tanking Izaro just for the lulz
Cheers
-Rott
IGN=ElitePhanteon
"
Rottingflesh wrote:
using the build and loving it, 1st support char ever in my long PoE career.
this is done in well under 50c worth/spend on gear.

if i am to ask for anything i addition to the guide it would be the last 4 flasks...iwe died to poison, frozen(no dream fragment ring), burning and ofc bleeding. Maybe a stun or 2?
So i´m planning to add those as i go.
Currently lvl 80ish getting those healthy minds, waiting to get the sockets for spectrums.
Did i say the build is awesome!
Tanking Izaro just for the lulz
Cheers
-Rott

Thank you for using my build guide! I will be adding the prefixes and suffixes for the flasks straight away. I should have remembered to do this but when I was writing the guide, I was just thinking that people would just add what they wanted. I will be writing recommendations for flasks.

What I will say is along the lines of "I recommend the of Curing suffix, Of Warding suffix, Of Grounding suffix and Of Staunching" and then which flasks.
I will defenitely try tis build, thanks a lot. But since i will play Hardcore, ill run:
Shavronnes Wrappings
Presence of Chayula
1x str, int, eshield, mana, chaos res ring
1x str, int, eshield, mana, cold res ring
shaper crystal belt with str, int, eshield and eshield recovery

Every elemental res. will still be capped and i will be on about +40% chaos res.
I am trying out this build but I don't understand why u have CWDT with both Immortal call and Molten Shell. Since 3.7 you can't activate both of them, maybe I'm wrong somewhere.
"
Elisïon wrote:
I am trying out this build but I don't understand why u have CWDT with both Immortal call and Molten Shell. Since 3.7 you can't activate both of them, maybe I'm wrong somewhere.

You're right. Sorry. Change immortal call to increased duration. I think that will be better.
Guys I'm just letting you know that this build is dead since 3.8.0 nerf to Healthy Mind Jewel so don't bother.

The max ES you can get is around 8~9k and that's trash.

the max mana you can get is around 7~8k and that's still trash.
Can you explain why the Ice Nova in the build?

Also you have a lot of Vaal skills, do you use the base skill or the vaal version?
Not sure how is this build cheap if a memory vault is mandatory. Cheapest one is 6 exalts on HC-Blight atm.

Is it possible to play without it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info