[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
Coordiante wrote:
Many of the passive changes you’ve made I made to help boost life. Having no trouble I’m up to t16 maps. 6k life, but I do have the higher end of the spectrum gear wise. Very fun build though I really enjoy it. Has pretty insane damage

I am really glad you like it! 6k hp should be enough for all content.

I currently cannot play Legion league due to work, so if you have any suggestions for Legion Jewels please let me know - I might add it to the gear section.
"
littlezoe wrote:
I'm lvl61 now, and my gear is not the best, but at least I got the axe where I want it to be. This build really does deal a lot of damage already, and it's pretty fun to play. Even though I only have 4 frenzy charges so far, it's really smooth blazing through levels with it. :)

So far my only problem is that I don't really have life leech, but I will probably work something out on that part.

Answering your leech question:

Thank you, very helpful posts!

This is my first melee build by the way, and it's way more fun than I expected. :D
I just wanted to say thank you for this build. This is the most fun I've ever had in PoE.

I managed to buy this today. For anyone who hates watching their mana and wants to run five auras, I definitely recommend.

"
littlezoe wrote:
Thank you, very helpful posts!

This is my first melee build by the way, and it's way more fun than I expected. :D

I am really glad you like it! Yes, Melee was always fun, now in 3.7 patch it's even more enjoyable!

"
I just wanted to say thank you for this build. This is the most fun I've ever had in PoE.

I managed to buy this today. For anyone who hates watching their mana and wants to run five auras, I definitely recommend.

You're welcome, I am really glad that you guys enjoy the game, and I am looking forward to creating more builds :)

I will add your chest piece to 'Alternative gear section' in the main guide, it looks like a great alternative for someone who don't want to use Enlighten in Aura setup.

One additional remark you can also craft up to -9 mana on your ring, if you have open prefix. So if you do it for 2 rings you can have -18 from rings :)

Last edited by Talamoe on Jun 21, 2019, 2:14:56 PM
Hey mate, tired of my original totem build and wanted to run this. Quick question, I'm assuming ele-reflect/phys-reflect map mods are a no go?
Check out www.RavenousEternalHunger.com for PoE inspired metal!
"
Hey mate, tired of my original totem build and wanted to run this. Quick question, I'm assuming ele-reflect/phys-reflect map mods are a no go?

Hello, answer is not that simple but I will try :)

1) Ele-reflect - I have lot of life gain on hit and still it's very very risky, so I would say not worth/not possible
2) Phys-reflect - absolutely not a problem due to the fact that we have 'Avatar of Fire' from this amulet:
we cannot deal non-fire damage (phys, cold, lightning, chaos), thus we don't care of physical reflect.
If you are curious about how it would look like without 'Avatar of Fire' I did a test 2 minutes ago (I took out the amulet from gear and run phys-reflect map) = I was at full life entire time.

So to make a long story short:

Elemental Reflect No
Physical Reflect Yes

Additionally, you can run no regen maps, if you have -9 mana cost of skills on your gear = free cyclone

Less life recovery maps should be also easy, since we aim for life gain on hit

All curse mods, are also not a big issue including elemental weakness

-xx% all max res, also not a big issue.

The only no-go map mod I can think of is Elemental Reflect
Last edited by Talamoe on Jun 22, 2019, 1:48:46 PM
another good option is 1 frenzy tombfists, they aren't terribly expensive. also have 2 aura's darkray's. Not sure how to post images or I would lol.

Im getting close to 7k life now and having no troubles at all with any content other then like said above, ele reflect. they're just a no-go.
"
Coordiante wrote:
another good option is 1 frenzy tombfists, they aren't terribly expensive. also have 2 aura's darkray's. Not sure how to post images or I would lol.

Im getting close to 7k life now and having no troubles at all with any content other then like said above, ele reflect. they're just a no-go.

Very nice! You can post your gear by making a post and clicking on your character name in the top left corner of the forum. Your inventory will pop-up and you just click on each gear item you have on your character and it will be displayed in the forum post :)

Example:

And yes, Tombfists with +1 Frenzy, Crit Chance or Curse on hit are a great choice!

haven't seen any frenzy darkray's yet. I may have to look for them now though :)

Last edited by Coordiante on Jun 23, 2019, 2:34:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info