[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
thekaos1k23 wrote:

Trying to change tree and etc like you made (Speical_Approach character). Currently no currency, so kinda hard. Does Taming's give us a lot of damage? After i switched to loreweave i did lose a lot of dmg, probably jewels and rings is a problem?

Today im just testing so you should wait for me to confirm things as i got more currency that i can throw on it :/

And from my tests so far i have to say that this version of build does indeed less dmg, a lot more tanky than my previous version but its not good enough.
The change for elemental overload gives a steady dps but we cant "crit" anymore and as for me that was a huge thing as even if inconsistient it was able to destroy guardians in secounds while EO version cant atleast not with my gear (it takes 10-15sec).

Tomorow i will be trying a even more changed previous version that got similar dps but 6,5k life with my gear. : https://pastebin.com/3WH58ruh + i may put lvl 1 precision somwhere on my gear. But again it will need further testing to check if its worth changing to or not.

The taming's rings are huge, not only those give a lot of dmg for us but also 40-60% all res which is nice as we dont have as much space for res as we may want to have + you can use elemental catalysts to increase theier dmg increase even more but thats more of endgame stuff since it would cost ~120c alone for those two.
Last edited by sas115 on Dec 25, 2019, 4:42:49 PM
switched to paradoxica and armor cyclone....damage is awesome)
Last edited by thekaos1k23 on Dec 25, 2019, 7:06:54 PM
I'm not entirely sure how you're sustaining mana. According to the PoB, there's no mana leech on the tree, no mana leech on jewellery either, so how exactly do you sustain mana?

I've got no place for the Gluttony Belt, so I've been thinking of anointing my Amulet with Essence Sap.
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
I'm not entirely sure how you're sustaining mana. According to the PoB, there's no mana leech on the tree, no mana leech on jewellery either, so how exactly do you sustain mana?

I've got no place for the Gluttony Belt, so I've been thinking of anointing my Amulet with Essence Sap.

It's on the FAQ on 2nd post in first page, you can get the "Mana Leech" node just under essence sap by using only a single skill point for it (no additional needed for pathing), just change your 1 connecting dexterity node
Now I only have about 4ex, should I aim for 6l QotF first or life gain on hit vitality watcher's eye? I mean, is watcher's eye very crucial for the survivability? This is my second character and I am still leveling.
Last edited by bossfang7878 on Dec 26, 2019, 3:47:00 AM
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:

Why you dont have a place for gluttony? and yes gluttony is taking care of all mana + healing for us.

"
bossfang7878 wrote:
Now I only have about 4ex, should I aim for 6l QotF first or life gain on hit vitality watcher's eye? I mean, is watcher's eye very crucial for the survivability? This is my second character and I am still leveling.

Watcher's eye will let you throw away healing potion as it will keep you at max life all the time, 6l QotF wont do much for you, i mean its good for white and yelow maps but later on you will need dmg and QotF is not giving that.
Hello, I was wondering what flask can I use insteed of Bottled Faith
Sulphur Flask ? All my resistance are caped so I guess it's not worth playing The wise oak bismuth flask ?
Last edited by FezuPapa on Dec 26, 2019, 4:34:30 PM
Thanks for your previous replying! I already got a vitality watcher's eye, Xoph, and Devoto. Looks like now I am lacking some single target dmg, any recommendation for next item? Or should I get a 6L armor for cyc first?
Last edited by bossfang7878 on Dec 27, 2019, 4:25:19 AM
Hey man, is it just me or does this lack some serious single target dps? i mean i absoulutly obliterate trash even on the high tier maps but then when it comes to the boss it just takes a million years to kill
I'm wondering if this

is better than
Since Purity of ice skill is totally useless and this is 22 strengh/dex lost
Last edited by FezuPapa on Dec 28, 2019, 8:59:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info