[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

Hello, I was wondering if this cheap T16 build was still viable in 3.9 ?

"
Spoiler
Starting items (very cheap! and capable of T16)

"
FezuPapa wrote:

"
Spoiler

I'm running it and am already lvl 85 on a 5L chest. I havent run anything higher than 75 so far but fast clear to this point. The metamorphs are dangerous with degen so make sure u have something to counter that. Last league I hit 98 with this build. Interested to see how it survives the gameplay changes...
Last edited by Hamrfall on Dec 17, 2019, 6:20:31 PM
Hey man love your guide what anointment would you do for amulet?
I’m running this build , so far is pretty fun and speedy but with all this new bosses and mecánics this league is pretty bad to die 2-3 times on bosses up to tier 12 or something ....
Is there a way to sustain more life to be more tanky, I feel very squishy on bosses even with 2 flask life .....
"
Hamrfall wrote:
"
FezuPapa wrote:

"
Spoiler

I'm running it and am already lvl 85 on a 5L chest. I havent run anything higher than 75 so far but fast clear to this point. The metamorphs are dangerous with degen so make sure u have something to counter that. Last league I hit 98 with this build. Interested to see how it survives the gameplay changes...

Thanks for your answer !
I want to delve a lot with this build, let's try this out
hows the damage on bosses ? i had played this build before and with bosses it was terrible.
The damage on this build is not bad , the problem I see is with all this new bosses / mechanic league I think the problem is sustain life and of course is not a good league for melee ... too much shit in the ground ...
I’m pretty happy with this build right now , almost get 91 and I can run all tier 16 maps with no problem ;)
"
hueto wrote:
The damage on this build is not bad , the problem I see is with all this new bosses / mechanic league I think the problem is sustain life and of course is not a good league for melee ... too much shit in the ground ...
I’m pretty happy with this build right now , almost get 91 and I can run all tier 16 maps with no problem ;)

I was asking because normal monsters in T16 is an easy task but the bosses looks like i dont do any damage to them at all.
Yeah is to risky not die on that bosses ... most of them metamorphosis bosses ...
I need more pob to mix/ max this build to get more dps at possible ...
Just curious... why Queen of the Forest over Bronn's Lithe? Does the movement speed with QOTF somehow enhance damage output? or is your recommended choice purely for movement speed?

Edit: i'm currently running a 6L Bronn's and get up to 160% movement speed. That's more than fast enough for me but I'll definitely make the switch to Queen of the Forest if the damage output is higher than Bronn's
Last edited by handofmercy on Dec 18, 2019, 3:56:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info