[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
Yes, I started this league with it. Farmed about 10-15 worth of gear in the first 7 days of the league.

You have all the tips regarding leveling in the main post.

Thats seems awesome so i just use the best rare axe i found til buy Reapers?..

My other question i follow your gems too.. then switch to endgame one after finish the leveling section?
are you guys using frenzy charges on rings?
"
hypnokat wrote:
are you guys using frenzy charges on rings?

It's very expensive to get.

You can get it from Precursor's Emblem or Synthesised Rings (in Standard).
Are you sure that quart infusion is not better than avatar of the chase? 40% increase elemental damage. I know you dont like phasing but what about raw damage?
Hello, could you check my character gear and tell me If I am going right way? I would really appreciate that! Also I want to ask if it's worth going for corrupted Ngamahu with increased area of effect? I don't have money for that cause I am saving for right colours 6 link queen of the forest but I wanna know for the future. Thanks !
Just found EASY way to fix Mana problems on this build.

Poacher mark lvl 30 gives 34 Life per Hit and 15 Mana per Hit, so you can basically throw away praxis and completely forget about mana problems even on no Regen or leech maps. + Culling strike is always nice. + You can get decent corruption since belt cost nothing. And life per hit also boosts survivability into the sky. And you are able to get second good ring.
hii nice builds really cheap and fast to get ,just so you know i didnt follow your gem order for curse on wave on conviction and it still worked :D
Is there a timeless jewel that we could use in the build to boost our dmg even more?
Hey, @Talamoe, love your build! Thank you so much.

I have one question: what do you think about an amulet like Impresence (Fire themed)? Is it worth in your opinion?

Flammability max level +-40% less fire resistance, do you think it would be a good plus? Like better than Daresso's?
"
inaldocostajr wrote:
Hey, @Talamoe, love your build! Thank you so much.

I have one question: what do you think about an amulet like Impresence (Fire themed)? Is it worth in your opinion?

Flammability max level +-40% less fire resistance, do you think it would be a good plus? Like better than Daresso's?

Flammability is only a 10-15% dmg boost, Xoph Blood will give you 30-50% dmg boost.

Untill you can afford Xoph, just stick with Daresso’s Salute or Rare amulet with life and resists :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info