[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
Rollin561 wrote:
"
I hate casting curses myself, so it's not an option for me :)

Just link your curse and wave of conviction to CWDT. So, when you're hit and proc CWDT, you'll cast the curse and wave of conviction automatically. No self casting. So curse on hit is not needed :)

Do you have any tips/strategies/pantheon/gear swaps/etc for Uber Elder? A few failed attempts now but I've gotten so close to killing him.

For uber elder:

Ensure that you have your cold res capped, as well as:

1) I propose to use 2 x Instant Life flasks + 3 x

2) Read about Boss skills/mechanics/phases, it is very important to know what will happen when, for example, shaper slam etc.

3) Most important rule, after you learn the mechanics, don't panic and take it easy - the more you panic the higher the likelihood of dying.
"
Ohtee wrote:
Fun build! I was able to repurpose a lot of the gear from my Oro Flicker character and I like this much better because it can actually delve. Here's what I'm currently using, still some min-maxing to do and some experiments with gem combinations but this is looking good:

I'm jealous of the op's +1 frenzy amulet and double anger watcher's eye!!

Hello mate, first of all thank you for your kind words, I appreciate you enjoy the build :)

Your gear setup is very interesting, I really want to try Daresso's Defiance + Taming ring. Unfortunately, I lost 200 ex crafting last week, so I lost some motivation for playing PoE...

Anyway when I am back, and I farm the currency for Defiance + Taming I will give it a try and let you know about my findings! :)
Hi,Talamoe how do you think about "Farrul's Fur" in this build?
"
Hi,Talamoe how do you think about "Farrul's Fur" in this build?

It is a very decent alternative :)
"
Talamoe wrote:
Your gear setup is very interesting, I really want to try Daresso's Defiance + Taming ring.

This is really just a map clearing build (as hinted by the Headhunter), as I'm not even resist capped when not under potions, which luckily is fairly rare. And just 5K hp. To try and do boss fights I'll have to get another rare ring and belt to get more life and max resists...

I'm now playing with timeless jewels, I got an Elegant Hubris that gets me:

10% increased damage per frenzy charge
+40% crit multiplier
2x 80% crit chance
8% increased evasion ration per frenzy charge (found this is not as great as it sounds)
25% increased global accuracy rating (not specced at the moment)

But I lose 330 hp to it and 1 frenzy charge (so I'm at 9 right now). Net result is OK, not great, I'll need to buy another one and divine it until I get something really compelling.
Last edited by Ohtee on Aug 2, 2019, 1:29:45 PM
As a newer player and this only being my second full season, ive enjoyed the hell out of this build. Would like some input though on where i should be going next item wise. I feel like my item setup is strong, but im still having some issues wiping in areas that i feel i shouldnt have issues with.

This weekend's experiment was around Cast While Channeling with Volatile Dead, Cremation, and Blade Vortex. You really want a 6-link chest and -9 mana cost on ring, which this guy has on Standard:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2611593/page/1#p22285212

I have only 33 mana remaining with War Banner, Anger, Herald of Ash, and Blood and Sand, but how can you argue with free Cyclone :)
Last edited by Ohtee on Aug 6, 2019, 10:23:17 AM
I never posted here but i have to thank you for this. You changed my entire game experience. This build is unbelievable. So far i invested about 5 ex in it. I actually run a t10 white map at lvl 70 for the lols with incomplete gems and gear and everything and this thing cleared it without issue. I'm just... speechless... what can i say, just incredible. A couple of things i like to mention/ask though if you don't mind.

1. What do you suggest i should swap blood rage with cause i REALLY don't like it.

2.Are you seriously running this with a quicksilver flask? How do you even control this thing? That's actually an honest question.

Ediτ: Nevermind, after a bit more practice it seems i managed to tame the beast somewhat. This is fun thanks again.
Last edited by AlexXxalaros on Aug 6, 2019, 7:25:03 PM
"
AlexXxalaros wrote:
I never posted here but i have to thank you for this. You changed my entire game experience. This build is unbelievable. So far i invested about 5 ex in it. I actually run a t10 white map at lvl 70 for the lols with incomplete gems and gear and everything and this thing cleared it without issue. I'm just... speechless... what can i say, just incredible. A couple of things i like to mention/ask though if you don't mind.

1. What do you suggest i should swap blood rage with cause i REALLY don't like it.

2.Are you seriously running this with a quicksilver flask? How do you even control this thing? That's actually an honest question.

Ediτ: Nevermind, after a bit more practice it seems i managed to tame the beast somewhat. This is fun thanks again.

I am really really glad that you enjoy the build and you decided to start using forum because of it :)

To answer your points:

1) I use this gem slot for leap-slam, you can see my current gem setup below

2) Yes, I am using quicksilver :), well I guess it's just the matter of getting used to it. I play poe since 2013 and I have lot of hours on my account, perhaps that's why I got used to it and for me it's normal (but yes I agree that sometimes it is getting ridiculous and hard to control :D )
"
nicker57 wrote:
As a newer player and this only being my second full season, ive enjoyed the hell out of this build. Would like some input though on where i should be going next item wise. I feel like my item setup is strong, but im still having some issues wiping in areas that i feel i shouldnt have issues with.

Hello, thanks a lot for your feedback! I am glad you enjoy the game with this build :)

Can you please let me know which areas make it difficult for you? I might be able to help you adjust your gear to tackle the problem :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info