PvP dead since 3.4?

quite sad to see it die slowly. been loving pvp in arpgs.
I can't help but to wonder, if pvp is being worked on at all? other than just killing skills and making more op skills without considering its effects in pvp
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2019, 7:29:36 AM
Sometimes I catch 1-4 people in league Sarn Arena, but they just duck in and out, nothing drives them to go in there other than curiosity that there is a door (which they might never see or find).

I have not been able to get the PVP queue to get me a 1v1 fight in either Standard or League.

We need a funnel to get players to try PVP and a reason for them to focus on certain things at certain times.
The PVP master did that with a daily quest, recipes, and hideout decorations.

New leagues used to be fun because everyone was in Sarn at the start to get their crafting recipes.

Why was there any patch notes for PVP without there being PVP in the game anymore?
Is work in progress?
Is it coming back?
Synthesis league killed std pvp, simple as that.When you don t give a single fuck about the power creep you introduce because who care s if 3 month later it get erased from core, It create a situation were std competitive aspect get rekt.

And until they address traps/mines/chaos dots it won t be much played in league either.

Adding a low chance to get some pvp related crafting recipee when enter 1 vs 1 could be a nice addition.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 12, 2019, 4:31:56 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
Synthesis league killed std pvp, simple as that.When you don t give a single fuck about the power creep you introduce because who care s if 3 month later it get erased from core, It create a situation were std competitive aspect get rekt.

And until they address traps/mines/chaos dots it won t be much played in league either.

Adding a low chance to get some pvp related crafting recipee when enter 1 vs 1 could be a nice addition.

1v1 will be wrecked by one build
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
"
relithh wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

1v1 will be wrecked by one build

what build?
Last edited by keyboardell on Jun 14, 2019, 1:50:45 AM
Relithh standing in corner one shotting entire arena "why wont anyone play with me?????? sad-emoji.jpg"

Realitycheck, PvP in poe has been garbage since day 1 boys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info