PvP dead since 3.4?

quite sad to see it die slowly. been loving pvp in arpgs.
I can't help but to wonder, if pvp is being worked on at all? other than just killing skills and making more op skills without considering its effects in pvp
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last bumped on Oct 26, 2019, 6:04:42 AM
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Aug 4, 2019, 10:51:16 PM
Synthesis league killed std pvp, simple as that.When you don t give a single fuck about the power creep you introduce because who care s if 3 month later it get erased from core, It create a situation were std competitive aspect get rekt.

And until they address traps/mines/chaos dots it won t be much played in league either.

Adding a low chance to get some pvp related crafting recipee when enter 1 vs 1 could be a nice addition.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 12, 2019, 4:31:56 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
Synthesis league killed std pvp, simple as that.When you don t give a single fuck about the power creep you introduce because who care s if 3 month later it get erased from core, It create a situation were std competitive aspect get rekt.

And until they address traps/mines/chaos dots it won t be much played in league either.

Adding a low chance to get some pvp related crafting recipee when enter 1 vs 1 could be a nice addition.

1v1 will be wrecked by one build
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
"
relithh wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

1v1 will be wrecked by one build

what build?
Last edited by keyboardell on Jun 14, 2019, 1:50:45 AM
Relithh standing in corner one shotting entire arena "why wont anyone play with me?????? sad-emoji.jpg"

Realitycheck, PvP in poe has been garbage since day 1 boys.

[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Aug 4, 2019, 10:51:22 PM
"
Aodui wrote:
I think the Koreans have saved us from death.

I enter league sarn (standard sarn still absolutely dead) and find 4-5 people fairly often, and I sometimes even get the PVP 1v1 queue (I'm ranked 13 after winning two fights, that means there are more than a dozen of us).

Molten Shell is back to one shotting everyone in the vicinity, and the Koreans seem to be focusing on chaos damage skills, so maybe it is not the best league for melee pvp, but at least people are playing.
(In league, Standard may as well not exist)

you still haven't transition to divine flesh?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 21, 2019, 6:09:00 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:

you still haven't transition to divine flesh?

IS it really that good? I remember chaos dots would melt in 0.001sec anyone even having 75% chaos res, would 85% chaos res really make a difference when chaos skills can deal 1 millions chaos tooltype?

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
using divine flesh and assuming the opponent has 75 elemental pen, out of 100 elemental damage you only receive 57.5.

let it sink in.

with incadescent heart things can get really out of control.(40 received out of 100)

so instead of 100, opponent has to deal 250 damage to kill you. 150% more health for pvp.(inca + flesh)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 21, 2019, 9:51:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info