Crash when entering a zone inside the Labyrinth

platform: Xbox One X
time: 2019-06-11 12:30 UTC+2, 2019-06-12 02:00 UTC+2
gateway: eu/frankfurt
problem: client crashing to console dashboard when loading into zone; able to reproduce 4/4 attempts, can't ascend; rebooting console didn't help
zones:
- last Aspirant's Trial in normal Lab (happened twice)
- Sepulche Halls after second Aspirant's Trial in normal Lab (also happened twice)
connection: cable ethernet
xbox id: sha512rp
Last edited by sha512rp on Jun 11, 2019, 8:15:53 PM
Last bumped on Jun 11, 2019, 7:51:58 PM
Wait on character select screen for ~15 mins for all bugged instances to be removed. This solved my buddy's issue last night.

Though at the time of this reply all your instances should be closed if you were logged off for longer...
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Jun 11, 2019, 10:45:55 AM
Thanks for the tip! Logging out for 15mins fixed it
"
sha512rp wrote:
You can use 'Y' to bring up the instance manager of an area to create a new instance if one is reliably crashing for you rather than waiting the allotted time for the old instance to close.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
sha512rp wrote:
You can use 'Y' to bring up the instance manager of an area to create a new instance if one is reliably crashing for you rather than waiting the allotted time for the old instance to close.

Does this work in the labyrinth? I just ran into the same issue and I can only select the instance when entering Aspirant's Plaza. The second location caused a crash, so I tried to select a different instance when entering the plaza, but didn't seem to be a previous one (only option was to select a new instance). This allegedly new instance behaved the same, crashed on the second location.

I wasn't able to bring the instance manager up when transitioning between the locations inside the Labyrinth.

Edit: FYI, logging off for 15 mins helped again - I didn't crash at the second location, but I unfortunately still crashed anyway at a later location
Last edited by sha512rp on Jun 11, 2019, 8:12:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info