3.7.0e Hotfix

Still crashing. Crashed maybe another fifty times tonight during 1 long play session. This is ridiculous how broken the game is and how little this swathe of recent patches has done to change anything.
Damn, I just wish I could change maps peacefully and progress.
Guess this is not happening today.
"
Fixed a bug where Alva does not offer new Incursions after opening the Temple of Atzoatl.

20 minutes ago I have run Temple of Atzoatl, now i want to run Alva's atlas objective, but when i place map into my Map device, i see message "Warning: Alva will not appear in this map because Temple of Atzoatl is ready to explore." I've seen same message before bug with Alva was fixed. Is this means bug still exist?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Anyone else having issues casting spells with RMB without holding it down now? If i "tap" my RMB to cast Soulrend, it consumes mana and starts the casting animation but nothing happens. I now have to hold the button down until it's casted for it to work. Just noticed it this morning and it's made gameplay a lot less fluid.
That's probably because you're performing another action during that time and the animation cancelling system thingy kicks in. The problem with it is no "bug", though, it's the way it's implemented. Jonathan explained it in Baeclast #40 - you keep hitting the first phase, most likely (something I keep doing with Flame Dash, myself...ALOT).
Last edited by akane750 on Jun 11, 2019, 1:23:07 PM
wait which patch notes are the ones with bazaar boss can i run it now?
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
akane750 wrote:
That's probably because you're performing another action during that time and the animation cancelling system thingy kicks in. The problem with it is no "bug", though, it's the way it's implemented. Jonathan explained it in Baeclast #40 - you keep hitting the first phase, most likely (something I keep doing with Flame Dash, myself...ALOT).

No, it started with 3.7.0F.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info