Pride

Thanks educaradura.

Lvl20 Vulnerability radius is 32 radius.
Lvl20 Blasphemy increases supported curse radius by +76%.
Then :

Spoiler
curse_total_radius = 32 * sqrt(1 + 0.76)
curse_total_radius = 32 * 1.32
curse_total_radius = 42

Lvl20 Pride radius is (base_radius + 10) radius.
According to educaradura this radius is a bit superior to the Blasphemy + Vulnerability radius.
Then :

Spoiler
pride_base_radius + 10 > 42
pride_base_radius > 42 - 10
pride_base_radius > 32

Also according to educaradura Pride radius is not as big as War Banner which is now 46 unit (since 3.8.0).

What we could conclude is that the base radius of Pride (level 1 gem) is between 32 and 46 units.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Oct 4, 2019, 5:47:26 PM
I wish they could make work those two together somehow.....Supreme Ego and Pride. I have this awesome idea to use Supreme Ego(50% more effect of aura) + Pride(on Essence Worm unique ring for NO cost mana) then i can get Blood Magic for solve mana issue and then i can get those 20% inc life behind it and by only using 1 aura - Pride with a 60% inc phys dmg taken on enemies would be enough to solve dmg buff from auras and the Mortal Conviction behind Blood Magic should work with Supreme Ego too and if that turn out to be too OP then they can always nerf something later.
Tested this Aura gem with:
Gem-Level 10 / 0% Quality

Act 1 Climb - You can lock ranged skeleton enemies in place to test when the Pride Glow will appear

From the looks it could be around 35 units at the current gem + quality level.

Units for reference:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Distance

Suggestion:

Either rework the glow effect or/and add more visual feedback to it so it can be seen more easly when lots of action on screen is going on.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jan 9, 2021, 8:26:27 AM
This skill is begging to be part of the stance auras. Flesh and Stone. Sand and Blood.

Now introducing:

Pride and Prejudice

You know you want this too.
Last edited by golgol12 on Aug 3, 2021, 3:46:02 PM
https://imgur.com/a/VRQhA8d

Slight issue with spelling on Anomalous Pride: "Attack hits AGAINTS nearby enemies"

For the Pride ramp from 19 to 39%, how does the following work:

1) Boss appears and spends a few secs talking smack. You cannot target or deal damage to the boss yet.

2) Boss becomes targetable after those few secs.

Does the Pride ramp start from the beginning of 1 or 2?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info