Flesh and Stone

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Sep 18, 2022, 7:07:06 AM
Excellent Aura but visually a bit too distracting particularly in stone stance. It would look much better if it appeared like Wrath or Hatred, nice and simple. In addition the blind effect of the stone aura doesn't produce the blind icon on enemies,i don't know if this intended or not.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
I'm not exactly sure wether this is a bug, visual bug, or what, but i guess i'll post it here. I'm trying to use flesh and stone on sand stance, but enemies that are nearby are not getting any indicator that they're blinded (the little bright spark thingy). This makes it kinda awkward since i cant tell if they're actually being blinded or not, and i've tested with various types of enemies and in multiple ranges.
Seems like everyone is using it for the maim considering how nobody pointed this out yet.
Why does this aura not have watchers eye mods?

FeelsBadMan
Last edited by Tomberry on Jun 12, 2019, 8:51:59 AM
At first I also thought it wasn't blinding the enemies but it does only instead of the usual sparkle there's a little sand swarm on the enemies going on.

It would be great to have a third toggle to turn the aura off completely. If turned on with too little mana left after reservation to cast anything else the only way to switch it off is to unequip the gem.
Don't start with Snail
Can you please allow the Invisible Buff Effect mtx to work on this skill? I really dont like the way the aura looks.

Pretty please? Thanks!
I dont understand what exactly is quality doing?
Is it a global cooldown recovery or just switch between stands faster?

Is it possible to get it 20%qual with vendor like other gems?
I have this linked with a level 4 enlighten but the reservation remains at 25%. Is this correct behavior? (Oh, it's because it's linked to maim)
Last edited by sawseech on Jun 24, 2019, 7:16:46 PM
I like the skill mechanically -- it really helps melee.

Suggestion: The aura effect... Please consider making it a little more subtle (perhaps simply by adding more alpha to the textures?) -- similar to how the effect for the (default) arctic armor effect blends in with everything nicely.

Edit: I mostly use sand stance, but the above also applies to blood stance.
Last edited by Daemonjax on Jul 2, 2019, 11:58:06 AM
It does not appear that the Necromancer Keystone Commander of Darkness is receiving the +20% all res from Flesh and Stone, which is labeled as: Spell, Aura, AoE.

Best Regards,

RN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info