[3.7 - Nnoitra] Essence Drain + Contagion Life based - Starter viable - Can do All Content +VIDEO

"
TioGyo wrote:
Vi alguns comentarios sobre usar bows... como seria o comparativo entre staff e bow? qual a vantagem de usar cada um?

Opa, a vantagem do bow é ter o quiver, que vc pode pegar resist e life etc (:
Hey, I'm pretty new to the game and just tried out your build. i'm lvl 70 and pretty much aquired most of the gear you recommend for the cheap build(im still on the tabula waiting to get the chest piece)

But my problem is with the auras. My auras(malevolence + discipline) reserves too much mana for me to use them both at the same time? Am i doing something wrong here?

Tyvm, build is awesome to play :D
Thanks for this guide. But you really should add both item sets (Cheap and expensive) to your PoB.
Spoiler
Last edited by E_D_W_I_N on Jun 21, 2019, 5:56:36 AM
"
anjPoE wrote:
Hey, I'm pretty new to the game and just tried out your build. i'm lvl 70 and pretty much aquired most of the gear you recommend for the cheap build(im still on the tabula waiting to get the chest piece)

But my problem is with the auras. My auras(malevolence + discipline) reserves too much mana for me to use them both at the same time? Am i doing something wrong here?

That's right, you're doing nothing wrong. The point is the gameplay, you should not use ED multiple times on the same target, only one is enough! and use again only after the end of DoT!
"
E_D_W_I_N wrote:
Thanks for this guide. But you really should add both item sets (Cheap and expensive) to your PoB.
Spoiler

"But you really should add both item sets (Cheap and expensive) to your PoB."

- I'll do it as soon as possible!
"
iilockkii wrote:
"
anjPoE wrote:

That's right, you're doing nothing wrong. The point is the gameplay, you should not use ED multiple times on the same target, only one is enough! and use again only after the end of DoT!

Oh yeah, maybe I wrote my problem wrong. My problem is I cant use both auras at the same time, the game wont let me :O Malevolence reserves 70% mana, Discipline reserves 49% mana
Hi, I wanted to ask a question, I already have all the full equipment, everything dies fast, but the t16 bosses and guardians die slowly , have to put some specific gem to fight against them?.

thanks for the guide I'm enjoying it a lot
"
anjPoE wrote:
"
iilockkii wrote:
"
anjPoE wrote:

Oh yeah, maybe I wrote my problem wrong. My problem is I cant use both auras at the same time, the game wont let me :O Malevolence reserves 70% mana, Discipline reserves 49% mana

your auras are linked to support gems
remove the support gems
Hi,

do you guys think the Voidwalker Murder Boots are a alternativ to the Atziri's Step Silk Boots?

I just loos a little of life and get the phasing
"
iilockkii wrote:
"
anjPoE wrote:

Oh yeah, maybe I wrote my problem wrong. My problem is I cant use both auras at the same time, the game wont let me :O Malevolence reserves 70% mana, Discipline reserves 49% mana[/quote]

your auras are linked to support gems
remove the support gems[/quote]

YEEES! thank you so much that was the problem :D I love this build honestly, i'm already doing way better and more content than with my earthquake build, and with way less money spent!

One last question - How do i do the best single target(BOSS DMG). It is the only place i feel like i struggle. My totems die really fast and i just run around like a scared girl and hope i kill it with the dots before i die :D

obrigado

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info