[3.7] SSJ4 WildStrike Berzerker how to crash your game

When do you use what buffs, what should my hot bar look like? Also is there do you have any advice on leveling?

Great build TY.
I've been wanting to play wild strike for a long time but....I just don't think its quite there yet.
"
Alcsaar wrote:
I've been wanting to play wild strike for a long time but....I just don't think its quite there yet.

While it is fun, it definitely can improve. I tossed it.
"
Slothicornrex wrote:
When do you use what buffs, what should my hot bar look like? Also is there do you have any advice on leveling?

Great build TY.

Thats how my Hotbar looks like, but tbh just do it as u feel like its the best.

Well for normal trash you rly dont need to pop anything but flasks all the time. If you get to a monolith drop one Vaal Totem if you think you need more dmg to clear it. If it pops use Steelskin to avoid getting one shoted. For Legion bosses or hard rares you can always pop Bezerk and the other totem. For Map bosses its basicly the same just enter the room. Drop a Totem or both and press Bezerk at full Rage. You should kill it in no time. Build works fine on a budget up to T15. You can feel the first big drop off at Guardians.

cheers
"
"
Alcsaar wrote:

While it is fun, it definitely can improve. I tossed it.

Well yeah feels a bit sad tbh. Build works fine as said up to guardians but then it hit as a truck. A threshold jewel in the likes of Ele Hit could fix some Problems.
so this is my take of Wildstrik berseker with EO.
a lot of currency spent there but i still think it isn't as that good yet. i wonder if anyone here can give me some advice.
https://pastebin.com/BZnM1qef

i am using Supreme Ego on MOM node and try to use that to scale anger dmg.
https://pastebin.com/Qy1NgvfA

What I've been using, pretty good, doesn't stop being randomly 1 shot by stuff, working on that with a vaal molten shell :-)
Would a rebuke of the Vaal and soul taker setup be viable for this build?
"
Would a rebuke of the Vaal and soul taker setup be viable for this build?

I tried pure reubuke of the Vaal Setup, didn't feel good, "too slow". I don't see the point in adding Soul Taker. You only run out of mana if you dont have a target. The drawback that every 2nd hit does like 0 dmg is too big. It already feels like you dont do dmg with the explosion hit for example.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info