[3.7] Cowwz's Double Strike Slayer - All Content / League Viable - 8m+ Shaper DPS

Is it possible to play this build with gladiator or champion, which one would be better? Should champion be better since it is an impale build
herald of ash, flesh and stone and pride takes up my entire manna pool. Where can i find a crimson jem like the one in your video? or should i take one of the reduced mana % on the skill tree
"
DUNKSQUAD wrote:
herald of ash, flesh and stone and pride takes up my entire manna pool. Where can i find a crimson jem like the one in your video? or should i take one of the reduced mana % on the skill tree

flesh and stone does not work with DS. So, you shouldn't use it
"

I'm using an enlighten level four to lessen the mana cost of Pride, Flesh & Stone, and War Banner. Farrul's Fur makes it so that Aspect of the Cat costs no mana. Lastly, an enlighten level 3 lets me slot in herald of ash. For the time being you could run some reduced aura reserved nodes, but I would just work towards some high level enlightens and run without the auras you can't fit for now.
"

flesh and stone does not work with DS. So, you shouldn't use it

Flash & Stone works with double strike. Not sure why you would say it doesn't. The skill does not need to be a blood/sand stance skill. The base gem Flesh and Stone will give you the stance switch and the buffs if either stance.
Last edited by MFarkouh14 on Jun 12, 2019, 4:53:34 PM
"
cbablack003 wrote:
Is it possible to play this build with gladiator or champion, which one would be better? Should champion be better since it is an impale build

You could play this build with any of the ascendancies. If you chose to go gladiator I would go with Bleed/Damage over time nodes instead of Impale. If you go Champion I would still spec into Impale, but you would need some higher base crit chance on your weapons/gear.
Can you add your Skill Tree?
"
FlyyGuyPL wrote:
Can you add your Skill Tree?

Here it is: https://bit.ly/2wQcuRP I've updated the original post with a link to it as well.
Have you tried without the instant leech gear? There would be no substantial difference of survivability?

or do you know about getting instant leech in this league?

and how about using buffed molten shell instead of immortal call?
Hi, I am following your build in HC legion.

is it advisable to go for an item like abysus helmet in HC? should i not go for a devoto's instead to play it safe?

also i would realy appriciate some mid tier item selection until i have currency to go for the big items.

most gear you use starts at 5-6 ex. even in hc. :)

so far even with selffound gear mostly i'm managing fine.

thanks!
"
Velma01 wrote:
Hi, I am following your build in HC legion.

is it advisable to go for an item like abysus helmet in HC? should i not go for a devoto's instead to play it safe?

also i would realy appriciate some mid tier item selection until i have currency to go for the big items.

most gear you use starts at 5-6 ex. even in hc. :)

so far even with selffound gear mostly i'm managing fine.

thanks!

I wouldn't use an Abyssus in HC. If you want to replace it some good unique options are starkonja's, Lightpoacher, Rat's Nest, Alpha's Howl, Hale Negator, and The Gull. Otherwise just get a rare with life/res/whatever you need.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info