[3.7UPDATED] Sidefx Rage Blades! - Berserker Frostblades - Great League Starter!

Just getting this build started but im a bit confused on the POB it has 8 gems and I'm confused as to which we use when could anyone help me out?
"
Superstrainz wrote:
Just getting this build started but im a bit confused on the POB it has 8 gems and I'm confused as to which we use when could anyone help me out?

Baseline : Elemental Damage - Fortify - Ruthless
Recommended : Hypothermia (You can try Rage)
Boss : Multistrike / Mapping : Ancestrall Call
Found this beauty and wanted to make something with cold and crit!

I've been playing Frost Blades as Zerker, like some of you guys. Loved the guide! Well done and easy to start out with.

I'm Having a blast mapping. Biggest downside is if you lose your rage, it take a bit of time to get back up. But even without it everything that's not Guardians or Elder just instant dies.

I Just wanted to suggest using the Soul Tether belt, with the Glorius Vanity Jewel. I've placed mine next to point blank. It gives me around 1800 energy shield and "slayer leech" on both ES and Life.

I tried to skip the Lycosidae, and get a more some more life and armour from the shield. With precision and 1 item with a decent accuracy roll you can easy hit 95%+ to hit. (i'm at 100% in tool tip)
I also opted in the
instead of taking the onehanded nodes. its 70 % crit multi and really help with the damage.

I have crafted all my gear. and it seems impossible to hit both maim and crit on the same chest ;o)

Hope you all are enjoying the league and shattering stuff with frost blades !
I love how the community helps others in the guides :)
Leveling this at the moment, following the POB and I've had a read through all the info in the guide and looked at some of the items that people have posted in the thread. I've never played berserker before, or frost blades, so if someone could confirm the following, I'd really appreciate it:

Ascendancy priority: slaughter -> savagery -> blitz -> carnage

Frost blade links: FB, WED, fortify, ruthless; 5L = hypothermia, 6L = multi (clear) or ancestral (boss)

Just want to be confident with what i'm aiming for through mapping etc. I've seen people using melee phys (from what I can see, that is replaced in 3.7 by fortify) and rage (not sure if this is still good?)

Thanks for the build, having a lot of fun with it.

Edit: Also wondered what the best pantheon choices would be here? I had assumed Lunaris/Brine King with Gruthkul?
Last edited by Parhelius on Jul 2, 2019, 9:19:03 AM
"
MrGrandjojo wrote:

"
Parhelius wrote:
Frost blade links: FB, WED, fortify, ruthless; 5L = hypothermia, 6L = multi (clear) or ancestral (boss)

Ascendancy : Ok
Pantheon (my choice) : Always Lunaris / Garukhan mapping / Yugul boss (The only hard one is Uber Elder so cold reduction damage).
Last edited by MrGrandjojo on Jul 2, 2019, 11:48:58 AM
i have the highest dps for berserker frost blades on poe.ninja POG!
"
MrGrandjojo wrote:
"
MrGrandjojo wrote:

"
Parhelius wrote:

Ascendancy : Ok
Pantheon (my choice) : Always Lunaris / Garukhan mapping / Yugul boss (The only hard one is Uber Elder so cold reduction damage).

Thanks - I saw your post before but I'm seeing a lot of variations in gem links (e.g. ancestral call and multistrike together, ruthless vs melee phys, etc).
You know since PoB is very easy to use, you can try to change the build a bit like you want to be the best for you.
This is why there are plenty of variation but with the same "core".
"
MrGrandjojo wrote:
You know since PoB is very easy to use, you can try to change the build a bit like you want to be the best for you.
This is why there are plenty of variation but with the same "core".

Yeah, I've messed around with a few links to see, need to worry more about gear for now anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info