[3.7] [Theorycraft] CI Cyclone-CwC-Soulrend Trickster

Last edited by nkg on Jun 12, 2019, 12:59:21 PM
"
nkg wrote:

Looks really great! I also thought about going lowlife at some point. If I go low-life I will also be testing to drop Excape Artist completely and take Swift Killer instead. This results in easy charge generation and will boost the dps significantly. What do you think?
"
Rebazinho187 wrote:
"
nkg wrote:

Looks really great! I also thought about going lowlife at some point. If I go low-life I will also be testing to drop Excape Artist completely and take Swift Killer instead. This results in easy charge generation and will boost the dps significantly. What do you think?

Good idea:D
Excape Artist = 8-15% Evade Chance(helmet) & 10% Dodge Spell
Swift Killer = 8-12% More Damage & 3 skill points save
Maybe i'll take Swift Killer when i hit 8K ES
"
nkg wrote:
"
Rebazinho187 wrote:
"
nkg wrote:

Good idea:D
Excape Artist = 8-15% Evade Chance(helmet) & 10% Dodge Spell
Swift Killer = 8-12% More Damage & 3 skill points save
Maybe i'll take Swift Killer when i hit 8K ES

Let me know how it feels if you switch ;)
Nice build, I wanted to do something with Cyclone CoCh+Soulrend but didn't really know where to start and then I found your guide.

I just have the feeling that we are very limited in damage. Can't figure out hoiw to do much more.
Sire of Shards and GMP feel mandatory, without it I seem to miss mobs and it just feels a bit clunky. Maybe GMP isn't that big of a deal but Sire of Shards is a must I think.
Playing this build while leveling without it felt horrible because the projectiles only went in the direction I was cycloning.
I modified your tree a bit to get more movement speed for QotF because I wanted to go fast.
http://poeurl.com/ctmK
"
Tadian wrote:
Nice build, I wanted to do something with Cyclone CoCh+Soulrend but didn't really know where to start and then I found your guide.

I just have the feeling that we are very limited in damage. Can't figure out hoiw to do much more.
Sire of Shards and GMP feel mandatory, without it I seem to miss mobs and it just feels a bit clunky. Maybe GMP isn't that big of a deal but Sire of Shards is a must I think.
Playing this build while leveling without it felt horrible because the projectiles only went in the direction I was cycloning.
I modified your tree a bit to get more movement speed for QotF because I wanted to go fast.
http://poeurl.com/ctmK

Glad you like the build so far.
Regarding the points you made:

- Sire of Shards and GMP: For clearing we really need one of those. I personally prefer taking the Cane of unravelling and using GMP. If you prefer Sire of Shards use another damage support instead of GMP.

- overall damage: This build can achieve way more damage than in the PoB I provided. First a big upgrade would be to craft a staff with cwc on it and other beneficial affixes such as + x to chaos gems, + x to Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier and so on. By doing this you can use another damage support instead of cwc. Going Low-Life is also an option which should boost the dps quite a bit. You can then use Zealotry aswell for more spell damage. If you go low-life you can also specc out of Escape Artist and take Swift Killer instead for easy charge generation and more damage ;)
Hm so best option would be to go Sire of Shards for mapclear and switch to Cane/craftet for bosskills maybe?
Just had a 6-linked Cane drop for me so I consider using it. I just don't like how the projectiles behave without Sire of Shards. Maybe ditch the CwC when using Cane just for bossing :D
Last edited by Tadian on Jun 17, 2019, 6:05:10 PM
"
Tadian wrote:
Hm so best option would be to go Sire of Shards for mapclear and switch to Cane/craftet for bosskills maybe?
Just had a 6-linked Cane drop for me so I consider using it. I just don't like how the projectiles behave without Sire of Shards. Maybe ditch the CwC when using Cane just for bossing :D

Sire for mapping and Can for bossing seems like a decent choice if you dislike the behaviour of the projectiles. Not sure if ditching the CwC is a good idea because we don't have alot of cast speed. YOu can try it out though and tell if it is any good.
hi pls how can open skill tree :D
This is the idea of ​​the build?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_bhFC4ti5Q

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info