3.7| Stress Free PoE - COLD HEARTED CURSER |Clear the Atlas w/ YOUR Items @ YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
0nyX wrote:
As a super casual player (only level 50 in league atm as play a few hours a day max) I have to say this build is a godsend of easy playstyle run about melting mobs and run in circles around the bosses watching them die with ease

Fantastic build, awesome easy to follow guide, thank you Wrecker 😁👍
Hey 0nyX,

:) I'm glad you like it and found something that suits your playstyle and schedule. If you have any suggestions for the guide or build, I'm all ears. Thanks for taking the time to be thankful :)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Chokiito wrote:
I think im doing something wrong, im running 2 curses, each on one CoDT setup, but no one are proccing, The CoDT trigger the skills(Artic Nova and Cold Breath) but not the curses ;-;

Edit:

nvm, i think the low level of the curses was the problem
"
Good job figuring it out. Ya, the CoH and Curse have to be a outside the trigger range of the CwDT gem (so higher than 38). Good job.
"
Hey man, I'm pretty new to this game and your guide seemed like a great starter for me. But, "higher than 38"? I thought that gems only level to 20?
"
SonsOfKorhal wrote:
he meant the level requirement of the gem, not the gem's level.
Hey TerrorkillerpainofDoom,

I hope you like the game! It's a crazy game when you're pretty new.

Thanks SonsOfKorhal. I left out a key word, sorry. You are correct that gems can only get to level 20 naturally. There are some exceptions as always but I wasn't referring to them. I was referring to the character level requirements that gems have. CwDT will only support spells that are under the same character level requirement as itself.

It might be confusing to understand via text. Once you start leveling gems and you can a chance to read the CwDT description it'll make sense. Sorry for the confusion. So, not Gem Level, but requirement level.

Ask as much as you like though! Don't be embarrassed. Thousands of people play this game and MANY have the same questions you do. So ask whatever you like.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"
SonsOfKorhal wrote:
holy shit 300% ES. I only have 230% xD. how are you getting your dps numbers? (are they shaper dps)? they seem too low. did you have the curses applied in POB? I think there's something off here. something in the config that wasn't applied correctly - either that or some curses not applying. I believe even with a 5/6L vortex the number should be higher, or is 170k the tooltip dps on screen?
Ha ha. Ya, I hear "defense wins championships" so if damage isn't an issue, I go defense.

The DPS numbers are from the PoB, the same Pastebin from the guide. Because I'm such a curse fan, I've gotten in the habit of always having my configuration in PoB to be vs. the Shaper. The build's DoT DPS is 290'000 against normal enemies. But PoB doesn't add the amount of "enemies killed recently" to the damage calculations of Malediction so we are missing that.

But honestly I found last league's damage more than enough. It cleared and killed end-atlas maps/bosses easily. So the changes GGG made excited me after I finished pouting about them. :)

Take a look at the Pastebin in the guide and see if you can find what you're looking for.

of course, I'm an idiot. take a look at the pastebin duh LOL. but yes, you can add the enemies killed manually into the config tab as well. while it "artificially" boosts the numbers, I use it just to have an idea of mapping regen (vile bastion) amongst other things. you might be able to have an idea of your dps if POB works the malediction in (I believe it would).

yeah 170k shaper dps definitely. wasnt thinking of normal dps. I thought that given the speed of the dot in your videos, 170k was much too low to be reporting haha. poe isnt like WoW where there's an enrage timer. so even if the fight drags out, unless you're in danger of dying due to not killing, any dps is good, whatever that's comfortable :)

yes, defenses if dps is not required. good maxim to live by. nothing beats having to make up for 10% exp if you die :P
"
SonsOfKorhal wrote:
of course, I'm an idiot. take a look at the pastebin duh LOL. but yes, you can add the enemies killed manually into the config tab as well. while it "artificially" boosts the numbers, I use it just to have an idea of mapping regen (vile bastion) amongst other things. you might be able to have an idea of your dps if POB works the malediction in (I believe it would).

yeah 170k shaper dps definitely. wasnt thinking of normal dps. I thought that given the speed of the dot in your videos, 170k was much too low to be reporting haha. poe isnt like WoW where there's an enrage timer. so even if the fight drags out, unless you're in danger of dying due to not killing, any dps is good, whatever that's comfortable :)

yes, defenses if dps is not required. good maxim to live by. nothing beats having to make up for 10% exp if you die :P
ha ha. Not at all it's easy to forget things in PoE land.

Unless I'm doing something wrong, changing the # of enemies killed recently doesn't change my damage at all. It may be a glitch or user error...not sure.

Everyone: Mind taking a look and seeing if I'm out to lunch?

Annnnnd

I sexied up the loot filter. :)

Annnnnd

"
"
SonsOfKorhal wrote:

Unless I'm doing something wrong, changing the # of enemies killed recently doesn't change my damage at all. It may be a glitch or user error...not sure.

if it affects malediction, it might affect dps for calculation. will check it when i'm back from work. will be an interesting problem to see how come the numbers seem lower than what I've seen in your videos. what's your tooltip dps on vortex in the game though?

for ref mine was 750k on tooltip and 3.3m shaper in POB. so im guessing yours should not be less than 500k shaper in POB.
Hi I just want to thank you for the excellent write up. I tried your build today as a baseline for my vortex build I been playing. I currently using the new light radius helmet for aoe and damage and it has been amazing. mob are blinded offscreen. Still tweaking the tree and gear has not been finalize. I don't think i will be going the curse route, I still unsure though.

Gear listed below if anyone interested.
Last edited by legend101z on Jun 11, 2019, 2:42:44 AM
"
SonsOfKorhal wrote:
"
"
SonsOfKorhal wrote:

if it affects malediction, it might affect dps for calculation. will check it when i'm back from work. will be an interesting problem to see how come the numbers seem lower than what I've seen in your videos. what's your tooltip dps on vortex in the game though?

for ref mine was 750k on tooltip and 3.3m shaper in POB. so im guessing yours should not be less than 500k shaper in POB.

LOL BRO I know why. your entire item/gear/flask setup is BLANK!! to be fair, it's meant to be a build. but yeah 170k shaper dps is definitely NOT the correct dps. I think if you were to put in your gear even from your prev char, it'll skyrocket :)
Spoiler
"
SonsOfKorhal wrote:
"
"
SonsOfKorhal wrote:

"
SonsOfKorhal wrote:

My gamertag on Xbox is Wrecker of Days. Import it in PoB and check it out. I have lots to improve obviously (gems aren't even at 20 yet). On console you can't play with the tooltip up so I won't be able to see how much damage my Vortex does when all of the build's perks are working in perfect cohesion.

I forgot that we were talking about a build that had no weapons in PoB as well! ha ha.

Annnnnd

Spoiler
"
legend101z wrote:
Hi I just want to thank you for the excellent write up. I tried your build today as a baseline for my vortex build I been playing. I currently using the new light radius helmet for aoe and damage and it has been amazing. mob are blinded offscreen. Still tweaking the tree and gear has not been finalize. I don't think i will be going the curse route, I still unsure though.

Gear listed below if anyone interested.
Hey legend101z,

Thanks for the thanks! I'm glad you like it.

I like your setup. It sounds really cool. And sweet gear!

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jun 12, 2019, 2:22:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info