"
Leysonic wrote:
feels like click bait
you claim to have 90% phys reduction but in reality it is the opposite where you get 1 shot by physical damage quite often in red maps with abyssus on.
You should read up on how armour works and how it is utterly useless against massive hits (even bigger with abyssus on)
instead you could write how much armour your build has like other builds do

Changed. Thanks.
yeet.
Hey, I took your pastebin and made a few changes.

https://pastebin.com/K1bASL1y

This was just a quick look through, but it upped your damage by about 340k and upped your life from 179% to 189% while keeping the same # of points. I also grabbed a 30 int node to make up for the int I Lost by repathing. Essentially I took the extra points you were taking to get to devotion and reallocated them.

I haven't taken a lot of time to look at it, but thought this might help.
Thinking of trying this on console, where leap slam targeting was either bugged or just implemented very poorly last I checked (if anyone knows if this has been fixed recently lemme know). Assuming that's still the case, what's my best bet for replacing that, WB? Also, assuming I am willing to bother switching gem setups for difficult single target bosses, what if anything do you guys recommend switching out?
"
Vandermonde83 wrote:
Thinking of trying this on console, where leap slam targeting was either bugged or just implemented very poorly last I checked (if anyone knows if this has been fixed recently lemme know). Assuming that's still the case, what's my best bet for replacing that, WB? Also, assuming I am willing to bother switching gem setups for difficult single target bosses, what if anything do you guys recommend switching out?

You could take flame dash or whirling blades (but i don't know right now if wb works with 2handed swords) and you will lose your endurance charges. For single target you just place your warchief and starts spinning, the warchief will deal massive damage and inflict bleeding for bloodlust, so no need for gem swaps
yeet.
"
Smooshfaced wrote:

This was just a quick look through, but it upped your damage by about 340k and upped your life from 179% to 189% while keeping the same # of points. I also grabbed a 30 int node to make up for the int I Lost by repathing. Essentially I took the extra points you were taking to get to devotion and reallocated them.

This appears to have an unnecessary strength node in the lower left corner.
"
"
bob10543 wrote:
15% more damage based on proximity when you're using Lion's Roar doesn't seem realistic for boss damage.

If you have anything else that does work off proximity you might want to reconsider either those nodes or the Lion's Roar itself.

You will NOT have the 20% attack speed buff from ascendancy while bossing. So lose that.
You will NOT have the 30% more damage buff from Phase Run while bossing. So lose that.
Your power charge generation comes solely from Assassin's Mark. For any drawn out fights vs a single target, you won't have power charges.

You should really reconsider how active some of your buffs will be when going through your config on pob.

When putting mods into a build that pob doesn't support yet, put them on a jewel and spend some extra points getting a jewel socket that wouldn't actually be taken. Putting it on a weapon of all things seems to really be asking for some incorrect numbers. (Your Starforge has 1565 pdps...)

Channelling isn't a damage type (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage), so Infused Channelling only gives you 49% more damage (Just physical).

Changed the proximity buff to 10%, crit multi to 30% and the infused channeling to 49%. Phase Run is nearly 50% of the time so no problem there imo. Elder/Shaper/UElder spawn a lot of adds, so it should be possible to keep them up for 60% of the time. Changed the emulation from the Starforge to the Belt, it was late for me and i did forget that the flat damage if i put it on the Starforge get's amplified by the 500% mod on the Starforge, this was not on purpose.

If you plan on keeping Phase Run up, you need to uncheck frenzy charges. Any time Phase Run is active, you will have consumed your frenzy charges. Assuming a no-add/low-add boss, you will have no charge generation except for a 20% when hit. You are currently assuming you kill at least on average 10 adds while you have bloodrage in less than .6 seconds (half the time of Phase Run's damage buff) while also hitting the boss at the same time. Unreasonable no?

I've played Raider with Frenzy Charge on hit/Phase Run Cyclone and only had about 50% uptime at best. In fact, using phase run usually just ends up making you do the same amount of damage in the end. You end up trading your frenzy charge damage for the Phase Run damage and vice-versa.
"
bob10543 wrote:
"
"
bob10543 wrote:
15% more damage based on proximity when you're using Lion's Roar doesn't seem realistic for boss damage.

If you have anything else that does work off proximity you might want to reconsider either those nodes or the Lion's Roar itself.

You will NOT have the 20% attack speed buff from ascendancy while bossing. So lose that.
You will NOT have the 30% more damage buff from Phase Run while bossing. So lose that.
Your power charge generation comes solely from Assassin's Mark. For any drawn out fights vs a single target, you won't have power charges.

You should really reconsider how active some of your buffs will be when going through your config on pob.

When putting mods into a build that pob doesn't support yet, put them on a jewel and spend some extra points getting a jewel socket that wouldn't actually be taken. Putting it on a weapon of all things seems to really be asking for some incorrect numbers. (Your Starforge has 1565 pdps...)

Channelling isn't a damage type (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage), so Infused Channelling only gives you 49% more damage (Just physical).

Changed the proximity buff to 10%, crit multi to 30% and the infused channeling to 49%. Phase Run is nearly 50% of the time so no problem there imo. Elder/Shaper/UElder spawn a lot of adds, so it should be possible to keep them up for 60% of the time. Changed the emulation from the Starforge to the Belt, it was late for me and i did forget that the flat damage if i put it on the Starforge get's amplified by the 500% mod on the Starforge, this was not on purpose.

If you plan on keeping Phase Run up, you need to uncheck frenzy charges. Any time Phase Run is active, you will have consumed your frenzy charges. Assuming a no-add/low-add boss, you will have no charge generation except for a 20% when hit. You are currently assuming you kill at least on average 10 adds while you have bloodrage in less than .6 seconds (half the time of Phase Run's damage buff) while also hitting the boss at the same time. Unreasonable no?

I've played Raider with Frenzy Charge on hit/Phase Run Cyclone and only had about 50% uptime at best. In fact, using phase run usually just ends up making you do the same amount of damage in the end. You end up trading your frenzy charge damage for the Phase Run damage and vice-versa.

Yes, i already thought about this and did check without frenzy charges but phase run and vice versa this is why the title states 4-6 million shaper dps because you drop some without the frenzy or without the phase run but the damage is actually pretty similar with no frenzy but phase run or with frenzy but no phase run. But still thanks for you comment. :)
yeet.
"
Smooshfaced wrote:

Thanks alot for looking about my Tree. I changed the Int note because you acutally just could take an int base amu so it's uneccesary but maybe helpful at the start if you really need the int. And did some changes for the 100 tree to get to 203% life and close to 6 Million dps, i will update the Pastebin and credit you. Thanks again. Good luck on the Battlefields.
yeet.
Why no Tombfist for easy Intimidate? threw it into your PoB to take a look and its a pretty big increase
Yet another Path of Building warrior, nothing else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info