yeet.
Last edited by NoRhythm on Jun 18, 2019, 6:23:41 AM
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2019, 2:52:00 PM
there is no pb link, or i'm blind? :(
"
m3Ow_m3Ow wrote:
there is no pb link, or i'm blind? :(

Nope you're not blind i just did a mistake. I just needed to edit something because i forgot a single [/u] somewhere in there and the PoB link didnt want to go into the Spoiler. Sorry for the inconvenience. PoB link now down at the bottom of the Guide.
yeet.
Last edited by NoRhythm on Jun 6, 2019, 8:28:50 PM
So dont take this in a negative way, I'm genuinely curious as to why people are not considering close combat support as a 6l option for cyclone. Is it because infused in a 39% more damage vs close combat only being a more "melee" dmg? I guess its hard to say without path of building. Just curious on your reasoning for taking infused. Thanks!

Edit: Or is it that infused channeling gets 20% more dmg via duration & channeling tags that match cyclone?
Last edited by Joomin on Jun 6, 2019, 8:39:20 PM
no fortify with main cyclone? Why no Pride aura?
"
Joomin wrote:
So dont take this in a negative way, I'm genuinely curious as to why people are not considering close combat support as a 6l option for cyclone. Is it because infused in a 39% more damage vs close combat only being a more "melee" dmg? I guess its hard to say without path of building. Just curious on your reasoning for taking infused. Thanks!

Edit: Or is it that infused channeling gets 20% more dmg via duration & channeling tags that match cyclone?

Infused Channeling is better because of the Tags it has - IC will get a new tag for melee skills so infused give a total of 59% (39% base + 2 Tags so 20% additional) more damage wich is just better than Close Combat.

Edit. Just saw that you edited it and yes pretty much because of that.
yeet.
Last edited by NoRhythm on Jun 6, 2019, 8:54:07 PM
What do u think about Fortify (gem link) and Rampart nodes on ST?
"
babyskins wrote:
no fortify with main cyclone? Why no Pride aura?

With the Pride Aura you are left with 5% mana and no Herald of Purity, so you would need to take blood magic on the Leap Slam/Warchief and lose faster attacks or ECoMS

But you would get about 2 million more Dps so with a total of 8 Million Shaper dps idk if it's worth it because you pretty much kill everything instantly

Why no Fortify on Cyclone Main, because you already got 98% physreduction with flasks up and 77%/76%/76% res so to leap slam every 4 seconds should be no problem to maintain the fortify this way
yeet.
Last edited by NoRhythm on Jun 6, 2019, 9:02:08 PM
"
m3Ow_m3Ow wrote:
What do u think about Fortify (gem link) and Rampart nodes on ST?

You could defintly use Fortify instead of Meele Physical Damage, you lose 1.8 million damage but got perma fortify and a open slot on you Leap Slam and Warchief, i personaly got no problem with leapslaming every 4 seconds to maintane my fortify. but even 4.3 million Shaper DPS should be more than enough so it's up to you.

about the rampart notes they are nice but not really worth respecing, you would lose life or better damage notes for them.
yeet.
Gona take it like base for myself, ty. :3 Want to try sword version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info