[3.7] Shock Nova EB MoM Inquisitor: Shockingly Fast, Powerful & Tanky

"
Played this on a trickster in 3.6. Massive amounts of fun. I believe I'll revisit it when I can afford an Inpulsa here.
I played with Lightning Warp using two Singularities and I've gotta say - the amounts of damage you get for 2c is astounding. You might be losing too much survivability on an inquis for that, though. Are you using a well rolled rare in stead?
Yup, it's very satisfying to play. Singularity is definitely a solid budget option but a well-rolled rare blows it out of the water (or even Shimmeron + PCOC). Personally I'd use a shield as well for block, life and es.

"
is this uber elder viable ?
Can't see why it wouldn't be. Obviously if your only goal is to kill Uber Elder, there are way better builds for that.

"
Does anyone have a video of what this playstyle looks like?

All the videos I saw on Youtube looked way slower than this build. Maybe I'll try to record one later in the league.
Waiting for a video as well, I really wanna try it out but I have no idea how the build works :)
Thanks for sharing this build. I rolled it as my league starter and have reached level 91 with close to 130 maps cleared on my atlas.

I have a question though regarding survivability (maybe I'm missing something?) ;

I have a fairly sizable EHP at over 8k and equipped all the recommended unique items explained within the build guide (including a high rolled 6L inpulsa's). My resists are all capped and I'm running the proper CWDT setup as defined within PoB. My problem is I still feel like a glass cannon,especially when I'm doing the Legion monoliths and T15+ maps. Is there any other form of mitigation that I could fit into the build? I haven't been able to find a dagger that comes anywhere near the wand I am currently using and I know that shield charge is not applying fortify when using a wand (praying this gets fixed in the upcoming patch). Hopefully that helps a bit but I am getting one shot far more often then I expected to with an 8k+ EHP.

Anyone else running into this issue? Any suggestions?
"
Gaidin85 wrote:
Does anyone have a video of what this playstyle looks like?

I may (if time permits) stream game play of this build tonight. If I do, I'll record some clips so you can see it in action.
Like you implied there, you have to have Fortify if you want to run high-end red maps safely (but your clear speed will most likely suffer because Flame Dash is so fast compared to anything else). Replacing whatever is in your CWDT setup right now for lvl 20 CWDT and lvl 20 Steelskin/IC is another thing you can do.

To get endu charges while mapping, you can take the Overcharged node by replacing the rare jewel with Intuitive Leap (or buy The Red Nightmare if you're really rich).

"
I may (if time permits) stream game play of this build tonight. If I do, I'll record some clips so you can see it in action.

That'd be awesome :)

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to play PoE and answer questions here, gonna be pretty busy for the summer. But I'll try to at least check the thread occasionally.
And if you want to use Whirling Blades to get Fortify, you can alt spam a Shaper Dagger until you get the Faster Attacks/Attack Spd mod, and then multimod it (or regal into multimod if you're feeling lucky).
hey how about 'Pledge of hands Judgement Staff' with MoM ?

using leap slam instead of whirling blades

I don't think MoM without EB is that good anymore because you have to invest a ton in mana recovery now that Warlord's Mark doesn't work for spells. You can try to make a Trickster or something if you want to see if it's decent, and that'd be drastically different from this build anyway.
This build is a complete joke. Respeced to "Mathil"s Shock Nova Inquis" ( lets face it, that's what you copied OP) , started a t13 and died to normal fucking mobs. Died another4 times before I gave up. It's like you're wearing paper, and have 2k life. This is with Fortify up.

Like what is this, I don't even. Total waste of currency and time.

"tanky" in your title?? Really?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jul 24, 2019, 1:44:11 AM
"
lets face it, that's what you copied OP

Not sure if you are trolling.
This build was released arround 3 weeks before Mathil released his Shock Nova Inq.
Last edited by Syntai on Jul 24, 2019, 10:58:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info