[3.7] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, TEMPLAR - HIEROPHANT / 2.5 MIL DPS, BUDGET FRIENDLY! UBER ELDER KILL

Hi, I'm loving the leveling of this build

I would have some questions

1 - doryani's catalyst would fit into this build?

2 - About the compilation of Flammability, using together with Blasphemy would be good?

3 - On ascendary, Thougth Shrine could be traded for the Conviction of Power? Or even go on the path of direct Arcane Blessing

4 - the channeling points in the passive tree is really necessary?

Sorry my bad english... i am Brasilian.

Thanks for this build, good luck in season. Thanks.
Last edited by GuilhermeD3 on Jun 12, 2019, 2:38:44 PM
Hey I'm having trouble reaching the damage that you have, I don't know why.

Here is my current build and items - https://pastebin.com/jCdamF4E

I'm getting nowhere near 2.5m dps, not even anywhere near 500k dps.

I don't know what I'm doing differently than your suggested build items/path or what to do in order to reach these numbers.

~ Seph
"
sephrinx wrote:
Hey I'm having trouble reaching the damage that you have, I don't know why.

Here is my current build and items - https://pastebin.com/jCdamF4E

I'm getting nowhere near 2.5m dps, not even anywhere near 500k dps.

I don't know what I'm doing differently than your suggested build items/path or what to do in order to reach these numbers.

Hi!

I just checked your POB link and i saw some things you need to change.

1. You havent followed my tree correctly, i changed for my tree in your pob link and made 60k more dps per totem.
2. You miss some important gems like: Vaal Righteous Fire, and Arcane Surge with flammability.

So check all the gems that you need, everything is my build description.
And you want to look fore some spell damage / cast speed / fire damage on wands.

and you want to run with a shaper based shield for that +1 totem.

I will link you my current gear at lvl 78 in Legion League:https://pastebin.com/Sg0DjKF4

My gear is not gg yet, but ive got 4 totems, and around 257k dps per totem= some above 1 mil dps.

the goal dps is around 2.5 - 3 mil dps.

Check my livestream and some videos to see for gear and playstyle and soo on :)

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
GuilhermeD3 wrote:
Hi, I'm loving the leveling of this build

I would have some questions

1 - doryani's catalyst would fit into this build?

2 - About the compilation of Flammability, using together with Blasphemy would be good?

3 - On ascendary, Thougth Shrine could be traded for the Conviction of Power? Or even go on the path of direct Arcane Blessing

4 - the channeling points in the passive tree is really necessary?

Sorry my bad english... i am Brasilian.

Thanks for this build, good luck in season. Thanks.

Hi!

1. Yes you can go with doryani's catalyst, its provides you with some nice cast speed / phys / spell damage / elemental dmg etc.

2.You could go with blasphemy with flammability, then you could buy the : Impresence

3.Yes those nodes are very strong for the holy flame totem, you could take away the channeling points for life notes.

Glad you like the build!

Regards, Mrseanconnor
Excuse me. I am a Korean exile gamer. Thank you very much for your good guide.

I started the league with Holly Flame Totem.

I am comparing wallach's guide with your build.

I'm sorry. I think this might be very rude. But I want to compare the advantages and disadvantages of both builds.

However, I still do not have enough knowledge of this game.

I think the presence avatars of fire is the difference.

Does infernal mantle bring better damage than avatar of fire?

Which do you think is more favorable and insufficient in survival?
Both health (andES) and resistance alone seem to be similar, but there seems to be a difference I have not yet figured out.

I am sorry to compare you with others. I have to make a decision about the advantages and disadvantages of the two builds, but I was immature and failed to make a decision.

So I asked you this question. I hope you understand. I apologize if you feel bad.
Last edited by thefivestars on Jun 13, 2019, 1:32:11 PM
How am I supposed to proc Arcane Surge when abilities don't cost any mana while at full mana? Rarely am I not at full mana, and in those times I am able to activate arcane surge but I can't reliably do it.

Also, I'm not a fan of Vaal Righteous Fire, too risky for me, not gonna be running that so I'll be opting out of it >_>

Also there's no way in hell I can afford an Extra Totem shield right now, so that will have to wait.

If I change my skill tree to the skill tree you linked in the Path of Building and disable Vaal Righteous Fire, we have pretty much the same damage almost.

Totemic Zeal seems like it's not worth it, 9% cast speed for 10 points is a stretch, although it does hit the 2 small and 1 large life nodes in the life wheel which may make up for it.

In regards to some of the life nodes, I am already feeling squishy enough as it is, and I'd lose almost 1k health by swapping over to this, along with about 900 mana, which is effective health and ES.

Thank you for replying, I guess it's basically just the +1 Totem and vaal RF that are the biggest differences in damage output.

This is my Current PoB as of just leveling - https://pastebin.com/xZNYnWfE/z5h9Gwvg - It's not exactly copy/paste of the skill tree you're using as it opts for a few more life nodes

Currently have 4100 life, 2k mana (1281 not reserved), and 2078 Energy Shield. 6 Link totems doing about 300k dps each. Build is coming along nicely.
~ Seph
Last edited by sephrinx on Jun 15, 2019, 12:18:25 AM
Not recommended.. everything 1 hits you even T1 enemys with 140% all resi & all gear setup he uses in this guide
"
Elderof wrote:
Not recommended.. everything 1 hits you even T1 enemys with 140% all resi & all gear setup he uses in this guide

Hi,

The important thing is that the totems are your main shield all the way.
I can do high tier maps without dying with 10+ mods.

I just use totems as shield allways, go for right playstyle like stying behind totems and you will not die :)

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Havock5700 wrote:
"
Elderof wrote:

Hi,

The important thing is that the totems are your main shield all the way.
I can do high tier maps without dying with 10+ mods.

I just use totems as shield allways, go for right playstyle like stying behind totems and you will not die :)

Regards, Mrseanconnor

I think i must get used to a totem build last time i played a totem build was almost 2 years ago :/ Staying at lvl 78 atm and T3-5 with dying once in 10 maps
Hi, thanks for all the build information. Could you describe all the ways in which you are getting extra totems? I only see the added totem from the Ancestral Bond passive, and the one from the shaper shield. Where is the 4th (and 5th you mentioned with "multiple totem support")?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info