The light drove the darkness from our lands and from our hearts.

Last bumped on Jun 6, 2019, 9:07:01 PM
The meme has finally arrived and it looks fairly balanced.

Nvm didn't see 50% effect, how many alch shards?
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Jun 5, 2019, 11:27:43 PM
Weird item, I don't even know how much light radius exists on items.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Last edited by RichMoney on Jun 5, 2019, 11:29:06 PM
"
RichMoney wrote:
Weird item, how much light radius exists on items?

Most notable combination is probably some selection of incandescent heart which sees use (and more use after new keystone) and sunblast traps. Neither really give enough to justify the slot.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Jun 5, 2019, 11:31:29 PM
This might have been good in 2.6.0, before it was decided to make area of effect into the second-worst-scaling and feeling stat in the game, next to accuracy.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
RichMoney wrote:
Weird item, how much light radius exists on items?

Most notable combination is probably some selection of incandescent heart which sees use (and more use after new keystone) and sunblast traps. Neither really give enough to justify the slot.

Well, it is a low level item. While some low level items do carry use into endgame, I don't see this being one of them. It's probably not intended to be paired with high level gear like incandescent heart.
10% from the tree
20% from 2x Pyre (requires lvl 11)
25% from Solaris Lorica (requires lvl 17)

Slap on an ice nova

55%/2 = 27.5% increased aoe and 55% increased damage while leveling from 4 item slots.

Eh.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Light_radius
Should of given it 60-100 life so it sees the light of day unless it's really intended as a leveling item.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jun 5, 2019, 11:35:27 PM
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:

Well, it is a low level item. While some low level items do carry use into endgame, I don't see this being one of them. It's probably not intended to be paired with high level gear like incandescent heart.

Yup, and while you're at low level you're unlikely to have access to substantial increases to radius. Basically Pyre and Solaris Lorica are all you can aim for with this and a chest slot is usually Tabula.
Good to make failed Synthesis crafts more viable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info