[3.7]Slaystar Cyclone

"
dragonpowi wrote:
https://pastebin.com/gpiv6VCj

i did some modification based on my preference

-more movement speed (devoto, daresso, the retch) gotta go fast

-switched glove for haemophilia, i like the clear of this one, also without aspect of spider we can take the new aura pride and/or the blood sand aura, herald of purity (i dont know what aura is going to be the best).

-i took fortify node, soul of steel, bloodletting (5% dmg reduction from bleeding enemy) and vaal pact for more tank.

-impale node (not sure about this one)

way less dps tho, 3m but that is without the new aura. 3 slot left (boot and 2 ring which should be enough to cap res and get more dmg/hp.

i think the dps is good in comparison with other slayer starforge cyclone non crit and we have some solid defence with all that dmg/physical reduction

what do you guys think?

-i think its worth to change if u like to clear spd!! haemophilia & devoto always op for clear but that retch im not sure cause idk how to calculate dmg form retch about that leech to dmg and to long no seen who use it lol :D

-about new aura pride im not sure but the blood sand aura, herald of purity i think i can use both purity 25% , blood & sand i think reserved 10%

-fortity & vaal pact always worth but my style "dmg 's my defense" that y i can play only softcore

-about impale im not sure too cause i can't calculate dmg from impale

about dps i think 1m enough if we have good defense and step
Last edited by computerEASY on Jun 6, 2019, 12:24:31 AM
"
Edgeworth wrote:

Why are you using the red trail? You're immune to bleeding while leeching, so you never get the 15% increased movespeed while bleeding.

1.DAM red trail? my friend told immu mean can't be bleed too rip frenzy charge T.T he told if u still need switch weapon to use quill rain + frenzy gem

How do you have both Ancestral Protector and Ancestral Warchief active without an extra totem?
"
sliver22 wrote:
How do you have both Ancestral Protector and Ancestral Warchief active without an extra totem?

its can bro cause warchieft 's vaal gem +1 to maximum number of Summoned Totems
On the Ascendancy personally I would take Bane of Legends and Impact, you are "Stun Immune" while cycloning which is pretty much all Endless Hunger is good for.

On top of that Cyclone is slow, like incredibly slow. Band of Legends will make it bareable, while it is a DPS loss slightly it will be faster and more cleaner to use.
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
On the Ascendancy personally I would take Bane of Legends and Impact, you are "Stun Immune" while cycloning which is pretty much all Endless Hunger is good for.

On top of that Cyclone is slow, like incredibly slow. Band of Legends will make it bareable, while it is a DPS loss slightly it will be faster and more cleaner to use.

Yes endless hunger is bad but we want the node behind it lol, but yeah if you want dps and aoe instead of tank you can take bane and impact. I do agree that cyclone is slow af. You can check my pob which is in one of the comment in the first page, did some modification to the tree and gear for more movement speed, clear and more tank

Now that we have all gem at 20/20 revealed for the aura i think the best will be:

-blood and sand 10%mana reserved (15 more area dmg, 5 less area of effect)

-precision 186mana reserved (59% crit chance, 701 accuracy)

-pride 50%mana reserved ( 19% more phys dmg, up to 39% after 4 sec)

Also there is a new support gem which should be good for cyclone i think (close combat,59% more melee dmg based on proximity and 10% increased melee dmg.
Last edited by dragonpowi on Jun 6, 2019, 12:26:18 PM
SRY ALL BRO NOW IM PICK BERSERKER INSTEAD new forum : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2529518

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info