[3.7] Pure Phys Cyclone Slayer! 1M DPS! Starforge/ Kondos Pride! League Starter!

What do you think about fossil farming, how good would this build work for that
Hi, I'm going to use this guide for my league start today.
Just a question about the Ascendencies part.
Did you mean:

Duelist Slayer

Headsman
Bane of Legends
Endless Hunger
Brutal Fervour

Raider

Way of the Poacher
Rapid Assault

?
Thanks
"
Khuun wrote:
What do you think about fossil farming, how good would this build work for that

This build is actually the build that I got to like 500+ depth level in the delve league. So it should be absolutely fine.

"
billski82 wrote:
Hi, I'm going to use this guide for my league start today.
Just a question about the Ascendencies part.
Did you mean:

Duelist Slayer

Headsman
Bane of Legends
Endless Hunger
Brutal Fervour

Raider

Way of the Poacher
Rapid Assault

?
Thanks

Yea. fixed it now. Be sure to grab the updated path of building as I just made some massive changes and be sure to look at the new ascendancy section as I just updated it.
Hi,I can't find mana leech on this build!

"
Look here for the Path of building Link! DUELIST SLAYER VERSION (LAST UPDATED 6/7/2019 At 1 PM)
https://pastebin.com/gAyG5EDE

Am i missing something?
No offense, but this build needs a lot of work. As a Starforge build, it's idiotical to not make the small investment into the new impale. Not only that, but the DPS on POB is NOWHERE near where it'd be in a real fight. For one, Shaper/Guardians is not ticked on POB which most builds to tick to show it's DPS against a boss as any builds can clear enemies. I have lots of issues with the pathing as well, it wouldn't be practical to list them here. Also, Phase Run, Ancestral Warchief, and Flame Golem shouldn't be ticked as realistically they will never be running during a boss battle. I also think Champion + Crit would be a better choice, especially with the new nodes. TL;DR, For anyone reading this, I don't recommend making this build. There are much better builds out there, and this build could be great as well, but as it stands, it's a no from me.
Thank you for the build!
Nice build, love it so far.
Question:
How does Vaal pact effect this build? Good? Bad?
"
Hultgren87 wrote:
Question:

With the changes I have done to the build, not needed. I take headmans - brutual fervour and impact as my ascendancies. Did not need bane of legends.

The build guide will be updated soon to reflect this.
Last edited by Reloads on Jun 9, 2019, 10:09:46 PM
"
flppyflip4 wrote:
No offense, but this build needs a lot of work. As a Starforge build, it's idiotical to not make the small investment into the new impale. Not only that, but the DPS on POB is NOWHERE near where it'd be in a real fight. For one, Shaper/Guardians is not ticked on POB which most builds to tick to show it's DPS against a boss as any builds can clear enemies. I have lots of issues with the pathing as well, it wouldn't be practical to list them here. Also, Phase Run, Ancestral Warchief, and Flame Golem shouldn't be ticked as realistically they will never be running during a boss battle. I also think Champion + Crit would be a better choice, especially with the new nodes. TL;DR, For anyone reading this, I don't recommend making this build. There are much better builds out there, and this build could be great as well, but as it stands, it's a no from me.

You do realise that the current setup with slayer means you actually do MORE damage to shaper right ? 1.4Mill is actually undercutting it , with the new buffs is at least 1.7mill shaper dps.
"
Reloads wrote:
"
Hultgren87 wrote:
Question:

With the changes I have done to the build, not needed. I take headmans - brutual fervour and impact as my ascendancies. Did not need bane of legends.

The build guide will be updated soon to reflect this.

I decided to ditch swapping between inc/conc aoe , and go purely with pulverise , area and damage seems fine , and i replaced damage with full life, as I rather take bane of legends still instead of the overleech. Maybe you want to try this combination out some time :) , also your PoB didn't come with blood and sand ? is a huge damage boost for 10% reserve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info