Thanks nerfing BL and sire of shards. GG

i was talking about 11k EHP + immortal call and divine flesh on top of that. I wasn't refering to molten shell.

molten shell is fine and would reinforce defenses further, yeah but mitigation > total EHP in pvp(in most cases where characters are built balanced). what molten shell does is that it just adds another pseudo EHP.

one more note: even the most glassy char can get max 800% increased dps max from tree & jewels. (even 800 is a lot)
you get more than that after discharging 3000 mana with leg indigon. As you up the mana cost, it's easy to maintain increased damage around 600-900%. simply with bubbling flasks & caustic flasks, it's possible to get 1500% increased damage from indigon in pvp environment for a short amount of time. And that is almost double of what a glassy char can get.
tanks can stand no chance vs indigon builds, in other words.

That's what i'm doing with my delve build also. I have only invested in life nodes & jewels on tree. I'm getting all the increased damage from indigon. My tooltip BV dps is around 3M most of the time, goes up to 4M sometimes. That's simply 30M tooltip dps.(7.7 hits per second) I'm not going to even include the penetration factor or any other factor that multiplies the efficient dps. just pop a Vaal RF when bosses appear, things get melted in less than second even around 1700th depth.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 12, 2019, 6:32:50 PM
not possible to beat bl, with the new defensive mechanics, especially in a 1v1 setting.

You can try, pray on a mistake he makes, but the sheer number of obstacles in a 1v1 setting just enables them to spam from behind a wall.

Also indigon builds wont hurt as much anymore
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Jun 12, 2019, 10:18:44 PM
i've watched pvpbotter vs lapiz. it was ez win for lapiz
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
recently ? or before ?
i have watched that too , lapiz occ cold snap, vs him , but that was before his defenses
last week i guess, or this monday? if he sees here he can give his input
either way, i think standing behind a wall while being able to throw traps through gaps covering the entire arena is a little too much. Maybe our old kb might stand a chance, but im not sure anymore without flasks mana cost too high to use.

Apparently he's running 20k es with endurance charges
Last edited by relithh on Jun 12, 2019, 11:28:37 PM
well i think this is a good lesson to those who are over enthusiastic about nerfing everything.

Crit has been nerfed, overlapping mechanics are mostly gotten rid of... this list goes on. Instead of nerfing things in an obsessive manner, the approach should have been about giving more tools to players to deal with problems rather than destroying all the tools(broken or not) players can have. I'm not saying nerfing is not necessary but if you break the balance between builds, sarn arena turns into a ghost town. Temporary buffs(steelskin, new immortal call are examples), new uniques, new skills, new movement skills... that's we needed most.

Now this is what we have, a build which is destroying everything, and nothing can even come close cause there is nothing broken 'left' to deal with it or it requires too much of an investment to be executed & presented properly. Let'S say BL is going to be nerfed too, or Sire; in future when new broken skill is going to be introduced, we again will have no options to deal with until another new broken skill will be introduced. This will go on and on for years from now on.

Call yourself lucky if they gonna introduce (not 1, not 2)3 broken skills, so people gonna populate sarn arena a bit. maybe.

The reason Sarn was getting full was that, there were 3 viable builds, Zerphi, KB or Magma Orb. So people were picking sides and was calling it 'pvp experience' we don't even have that now.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 13, 2019, 12:04:00 AM
I think Cap max ES regen/life regen and we can do something, even BL can be dealt with if you put a cap on Regen in pvp so they can t just move away and get back to 20k asap.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 13, 2019, 3:20:07 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
I think Cap max ES regen/life regen and we can do something, even BL can be dealt with if you put a cap on Regen in pvp so they can t just move away and get back to 20k asap.

bl doesn't need regen just need enough ehp to get to the closest wall before you start spamming. i think there are some issues with the current 1v1 map layouts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info