[PS4] 3.6.5 Patch Notes

1.10 is a "PS4 version" specific build version. 3.6.5 is a "PoE-wide" game update version. Every update we get has both, but most often the "PoE-wide" numbering is used because that's the same across versioms: if Pc got a patch 3.6.5, and XBox got a patch 3.6.5, PS4 will also get a patch 3.6.5 eventually to bring us in line with the other versions.

The "PS4 version" number is only used internally by the PS4. Patch 3.6.5 will also have it's own "PS4 version" number, but that doesn't match the update of that number the XBox and PC recieved. PC and XBox's 1.10 would have been entirely different from each other and ours.
"
UnclePobatti wrote:
1.10 is a "PS4 version" specific build version. 3.6.5 is a "PoE-wide" game update version. Every update we get has both, but most often the "PoE-wide" numbering is used because that's the same across versioms: if Pc got a patch 3.6.5, and XBox got a patch 3.6.5, PS4 will also get a patch 3.6.5 eventually to bring us in line with the other versions.

The "PS4 version" number is only used internally by the PS4. Patch 3.6.5 will also have it's own "PS4 version" number, but that doesn't match the update of that number the XBox and PC recieved. PC and XBox's 1.10 would have been entirely different from each other and ours.

Thank you on this but please keep going... Is the unmentioned here PS4 version 1.10 the same as version 3.6.5? Somehow I don't think you said that? Is there anyway on my PS4 game I can tell what the GGG version is now? And when will 3.6.5 be updated on the PS4?

What can you tell me about 1.10? Even though the PS4 says it is 1.10 is it possible it has been updated to something else but just doesn't say it? That would be pretty bad.

Do I need to assume I'm playing 3.6.5 on the PS4 even though there is absolutely no clarification I can make that I am?

What GGG version equivalent to 1.10 am I playing with? Does it matter as far as my SSF build is concerned? Will it all make sense one day or just never for me?

Would it make any difference if I uninstalled and reinstalled the game? Or start the same character over again using Synthesis instead of Standard?

OCD minds would like to know?
Last edited by Ratsneve on Jun 8, 2019, 4:35:26 PM
Version 1.10 = PoE patch 3.6.5

To find the PS4 version number, move to the PoE icon on the PS4 and press OPTIONS. From the menu, select "Information" at the bottom to view the version number. You can also select "Update History" from that menu to view the current version number - that screen is intended for patch notes, but PoE regularly has too many changes to list there.

The only thing that affects the version number is whether you have installed all the available patches. Nothing you do within the game affects this. Reinstalling the game will also cause the most recent patch to be installed, but that would take longer than simply downloading the patch so it's not recommended unless you have a problem with your installation which other people don't seem to be having.
3.7?
"
SexonFive wrote:
3.7?

Monday, I expect. That's the Legion update, and the league doesn't start until late Monday evening.
"
UnclePobatti wrote:
Version 1.10 = PoE patch 3.6.5

To find the PS4 version number, move to the PoE icon on the PS4 and press OPTIONS. From the menu, select "Information" at the bottom to view the version number. You can also select "Update History" from that menu to view the current version number - that screen is intended for patch notes, but PoE regularly has too many changes to list there.

The only thing that affects the version number is whether you have installed all the available patches. Nothing you do within the game affects this. Reinstalling the game will also cause the most recent patch to be installed, but that would take longer than simply downloading the patch so it's not recommended unless you have a problem with your installation which other people don't seem to be having.

Sorry but Information and Update History on my PS4 both say version 1.10. Nothing in the game gives the version number except the stuck info window lower center on startup that says 3.6.5 for the last several days is going to be installed with no date. The lower right corner say "Production". Why not take to Sony and get that stuck information and the version number fixed or force a re-update. On the PS4 you can't to my knowledge re-install a patch. The Update History also only shows this one version (1.10) too.
"
AKALILMAN wrote:
Yeah the "Blue Screen Crash" is definitely getting frustrating. Especially when you do A Zanas mission that you cannot die or leave the map. If the game Blue Screen Crashes while you are doing it then you fail automatically which is not cool at all. Fix that and I am almost certain that your player base would increase significantly.

Very true. This has been so annoying. Breach stones are the worst if you crash inside a breach stone the breach disappears and you lose the entire map espically the boss. People including myself have been waiting patiently extremely frusterated at the lack of care given by GGG. If this issue isnt fixed with legion I will be contacting sony for my refund on my MTX purchase and I highly urge you all to do the same. I promice you sony is EXTREMELY reasonable when it comes to issues like this...look at Anthem full refund no questions asked. This has become such a rediculous issue and GGG has done absolutely nothing to rectify it which shows their lack of care. They want to implement a patch such as this to encourage supporter packs when they have done nothing to deserve your hard earned money. If this is fixed with legion I will galdly but more MTX.
"
Ratsneve wrote:
Sorry but Information and Update History on my PS4 both say version 1.10. Nothing in the game gives the version number except the stuck info window lower center on startup that says 3.6.5 for the last several days is going to be installed with no date. The lower right corner say "Production". Why not take to Sony and get that stuck information and the version number fixed or force a re-update. On the PS4 you can't to my knowledge re-install a patch. The Update History also only shows this one version (1.10) too.

That is the PS4 version number. PS4 version 1.10 = PoE patch 3.6.5. If you have PS4 version 1.10 you have PoE patch 3.6.5, because they're two names for the same thing.

The numbers are different because the PS4 game is newer; it's had fewer patches than the XBox and PC so the number is lower, but in terms of content it contains the same content as the 3.6.5 patch on other systems.

You can't reinstall a patch. You can only install a patch you haven't already installed, or you can reinstall the whole game. If there isn't a patch available to download, that means you have the newest patch.

Since it's evident we both know you're on the latest patch, I can't see what your problem is.
So when is the new patch coming to ps4 as I'm sick of synthesis league. Do we have a time /date?
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
What do you expect - Chris did what he told us he'd never do, sell us out. I guess he got swayed by the money. They all do, they all betray us in the end. That's why Blizz North left after being acquired by Activision. Then everything went in the shitter. So many crashes on the ps4 version. What did they do, simply port it over without updating code? I wouldn't be surprised... I'm one of the original beta testers from the VERY beginning. The game had its birth pains sure, but there was a soul in it...
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info