[PS4] 3.6.5 Patch Notes

[PS4] 3.6.5 Patch Notes
  • Added the Cult of Apocalypse and Blood Guardian Supporter Packs. There are two price points available for each and they feature exclusive armour sets as well as wings, weapon effects, pets, social frames, forum titles and more. Thank you for your support!
Last edited by Natalia_GGG on Jun 4, 2019, 8:00:09 PM
Last bumped on Jan 4, 2020, 12:16:50 PM
baited :(
So bated.. I was about to smile and release dopamine.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Long have we waited, now we Jebaited
IGN: JarRa_hello
I GOT JEBAITED SO HARD
2.3GB patch for MTX?
"
Rizzorian wrote:
2.3GB patch for MTX?

Im thinking the same thing...also no crash fix again? BATED
Conundrum much? GGG needs people to buy supporter packs to improve performance, but no one wants to spend money on a game that is so unstable.
"
Conundrum much? GGG needs people to buy supporter packs to improve performance, but no one wants to spend money on a game that is so unstable.

So much thisss
So I've already invested like $200 in this game in the last month. Is there any chance you can get it to a point where I can play it without it crashing on me because that would be awesome. I mean it's cool that everything's so saved server-side so at least my login with in the five-minute window my progress isn't lost but I'm really sick of these crashes. I can understand having these issues on the computer but this is a PlayStation and everybody's PlayStation is the same. We don't have different hardware. You don't have to worry about drivers. Take it from a programmer there is really no excuse for this. Other than pure laziness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info