Here's a preview of Lacerate in Path of Exile: Legion!

Last bumped on Jun 7, 2019, 12:51:27 PM
Omg, this is wonderful. I hope kinetic blast and power siphon get stances in 3.8.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
OMEGUUHHHHHHHHHHDD
Is it me, or does blood stand and sand stance look like the same aoe of spread? lol
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
Yikes. For some reason you guys wanna push this "switch switch switch" style of play on us. Which doesn't fucking work in a game like this. Wake up.

^
I remember old lacerate the aoe was so small LOL holy shit what an awful skill.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Yikes. For some reason you guys wanna push this "switch switch switch" style of play on us. Which doesn't fucking work in a game like this. Wake up.

Well for this one just turn on sand stance and leave it up. It's not like bleeding does meaningful damage to mobs if you're not built for it.
Requires pressing more than 2 buttons, no ty
"

well for now it looks like most of them will be single target stance vs AoE stance, nothing more complicated than having a single target skill, I even find it a bit too mild for now...
"

it's a very good playstyle, since you don't need to setup a clearing and an bossing skill, you have it all in one while changing stances and not wasting links.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info