Legion Challenge Rewards

"
OneNaN wrote:
PogChamp!

what ?
Curious. I've been expecting a portal since we didn't get one in supporter packs.
Portal-less league it is then :P.
"
Muren16 wrote:
would love it if the wings didnt require 36 challenges to get so that they werent restricted to the top 10% of the playerbase... some of us cant log in evry day

You do realize that that's the whole point, right?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Muren16 wrote:
would love it if the wings didnt require 36 challenges to get so that they werent restricted to the top 10% of the playerbase... some of us cant log in evry day

You do realize that that's the whole point, right?

Not only that, but wings on the back of a big muscly man make him look like a bit of a ponce. GGG realises that an unfortunately low percentage of the players have actual taste, and would equip *any* cosmetic if given a chance, so are restricting these so that the top 10% feel even more pressure to humiliate themselves this way, and the rest of us can point and laugh.

Who wants to be a fairy? Wings might suit a witch or scion maybe, but what sort of man would have them openly on display like that lol.
I don't like any of them. Meh.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Insert positive feedback here
Good
Free stuff, nice, but i don't like any of them ;d . Can't wait for the league tho, make mele great again ;p
...you could have added the monolith as a portal effect......
uuuuu dont stop to play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info