Legion Challenge Rewards

I'm just glad I don't like the look of them because then I can ignore the league challenges instead of feeling a lot of pressure I must do the ever increasingly [Removed by Support] challenges.. and this lets me have fun playing Path of Exile instead of feeling just stress and anxiety over feeling I HAVE to do them.. which just makes me resent and hate Path of Exile and the entire team at GGG..
Thankyou!
generally dangerous
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 4, 2019, 1:29:40 AM
at least i would not HUNT for 36/40 and actually play instead of trade820 grinding
Never forget - "With dexterous feet and steady eye, stones and arrows pass you by"
"
Grizllyy wrote:
Helmet, aura, wings again...?

ya, what do you expect?
Can we start getting different rewards? You guys haven't done a full armor set MTX since like Talisman...
Nice aura! Time to 40 again, get all of them and Legion totem!
Lol at these haters..

Looks awesome GGG.
So the trophy reward says 19-40? What does that mean?
"
boyax031 wrote:
"
Grizllyy wrote:

ya, what do you expect?

I expected a bit different. There's tons of slots they never give rewards for. Weapon skins, armour skins, heralds for example.
"
Grizllyy wrote:
"
boyax031 wrote:
"
Grizllyy wrote:

ya, what do you expect?

I expected a bit different. There's tons of slots they never give rewards for. Weapon skins, armour skins, heralds for example.

I would glady trade those for stashes ;)

earning them than paying for them, but to each their own.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
These are all crazy nice. The balls on the wings feel a little off though.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info