Here’s an early look at the Gladiator Ascendancy in Path of Exile: Legion!

Last bumped on Jun 7, 2019, 1:10:37 AM
I honestly have no clue if that's good or bad.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

It's good.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Beeh, well the Challenger is overpowered for sure and bloodsplosions are now a path which nobody will take even if you reworked bleed.

On even closer inspection that's another pretty garbage update. You just added a single node for 5 - 10+ free frenzy charges; that's the whole "Gladiator rework". Massive power creep and a really boring one at that.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 31, 2019, 5:58:28 PM
Still frenzy and endurance charges ON Kill? Thats so patch 2.0....

what is the challenger charge cap at default?

10 more suggests something like 20-25, maybe? so lets say 30. thats 60% more attack speed and movement speed

more attack speed is pretty huge. just solidifies how useless raider is (supposedly a high attack speed ascendancy)
"
zzang wrote:
Still frenzy and endurance charges ON Kill? Thats so patch 2.0....

You care for the increases only, you get charges from everywhere nowadays with the the triple quadruple implicit + enchantment power crepes.

"
xMustard wrote:
what is the challenger charge cap at default?

10 more suggests something like 20-25, maybe? so lets say 30. thats 60% more attack speed and movement speed

more attack speed is pretty huge. just solidifies how useless raider is (supposedly a high attack speed ascendancy)

Even 10 is too much to be honest. Think about it, a Frenzy charge is 4% - now imagine if a single node gave you 5 frenzy charges on rare or unique hit.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 31, 2019, 5:52:27 PM
Not bad, not bad at all
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
still frenzy on kill with out adding % chance on hit for rares and unique where it actually maters meh

the attack and movement speed stacking might turn out really strong, otherwise not much change

was ,and will still remain one of my preferred ascendance so far
i often play around block
"
Boem wrote:
"

It's good.

Peace,

-Boem-

Ummm....
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info