PS4 supporter packs

Are the new supporter packs coming to PS4 soon? If so, is there any way to set a sort of payment plan? I recently bought 100 points and I'm thinking of getting some more, but if supporter packs were available I would've just gotten that.

Is there any way I could pay the difference of what I've already spent once they're available and get the supporter pack minus the points I've already spent?
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2019, 10:11:34 PM
For more information on payment plans, please speak directly with support (support@grindinggear.com). Also, please read this page (scroll down).

The newest supporter pack just arrived a little while ago. The next one won't appear "soon". You can only use those points from the support pack announcement onward.
Last edited by Zphyr on May 31, 2019, 5:56:47 PM
"
Zphyr wrote:
For more information on payment plans, please speak directly with support (support@grindinggear.com). Also, please read this page (scroll down).

The newest supporter pack just arrived a little while ago. The next one won't appear "soon". You can only use those points from the support pack announcement onward.

Those supporter packs aren't available on PS4 yet.

I did contact support and the person who replied had no idea about anything, so I might as well ask here.
Oh apologies, thought they released it alongside xbox on 28th may. I see the packs are missing for some reason...? Please disregard what I said above then.
Hey Lord_Joost, the Legion Supporter Packs should be available on the PlayStation Store in the near future and we're sorry for the wait! At the moment, upgrades work between Supporter Pack purchases for consoles but I'm afraid Point Packs can't be used towards these unfortunately.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info